Will the last three games sell out.

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

36,882 the highest of the season.

Thanks for the correction. I was working from the initial version (1984) of the Derby County The Complete Record from Breedon Books, and having checked the figure in both the 1988 and 2009 editions, your figure is confirmed. 

Presumably the error was identified and corrected for the 1988 edition, and there were other amendments made which appear to correct typos and misreadings, but a small number of less logical entries were also identified.

A brief check of the 1971/72 Championship attendances also indicate similar adjustments have been made in the 1988 edition.

49 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets available for our final three home games.

Blackpool 1,879.

Leyton Orient 3,806.

Carlisle 859.

Around another 400 seats made available for Carlisle this morning in the East stand.

just got mine. they're next to the away fans, in case anyone was wondering where they are

1 hour ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

What the!

Derby County will round off their regular league programme with a home fixture against Carlisle United at Pride Park Stadium on Saturday 27th April 2024.

All League One fixtures that day will kick off at 12:30pm.

Isn't the last game always a 12:30 (or thereabouts) kick off? So no surprise really.

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Presumably to fall in line with SKY - our lords and masters (who I guess still won't be allowed to screen live games at 3pm on a Saturday).

Small mercies it hasn’t been changed from Saturday to Sunday 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Isn't the last game always a 12:30 (or thereabouts) kick off? So no surprise really.

My tickets arrived this morning for Carlisle, 3.00pm kick off, then changed to 12.30 by the EFL.

…………….surprised I was!👍😁

The Muppet Show Muppets GIF by Muppet Wiki

55 minutes ago, Archied said:

Small mercies it hasn’t been changed from Saturday to Sunday 

Agreed, don't mind a 12.30 kick-off if it's a Saturday,  more time to celebrate afterwards.  Feel a bit sorry for Carlisle fans who I am sure will fill most of their end. 

5 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets available for the last three home games.

Blackpool 1,634.

Leyton Orient 3,686.

Carlisle 381.

Only individual seats for Carlisle.

Hopefully they might open some of the away section to home fans for the Carlisle game 

Edited by Chellaston Ram

43 minutes ago, Steveb52a said:

10 Past 8 in the morning, I'm travelling down!

Fair play fella. I'm assuming your not old enough to have been here in 1975 when Derby were champions of England when we played Carlisle last game of the season having already clinched the League in midweek.

Your part of our history and will be welcome in Derby.

59 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Fair play fella. I'm assuming your not old enough to have been here in 1975 when Derby were champions of England when we played Carlisle last game of the season having already clinched the League in midweek.

Your part of our history and will be welcome in Derby.

And their manager is a top fella and was an excellent footballer