Will the last three games sell out.

What are they going to do at the penultimate game away at Cambridge. Imagine if we go there needing a win or draw to clinch promotion. If we only get the usual allocation you could end up with hundreds of Derby fans travelling to the game to go in the home end or without a ticket.

21 minutes ago, Top Lino said:

What are they going to do at the penultimate game away at Cambridge. Imagine if we go there needing a win or draw to clinch promotion. If we only get the usual allocation you could end up with hundreds of Derby fans travelling to the game to go in the home end or without a ticket.

I opened an account at Cambridge just to see if I could, yes no problem.

If I want to buy a ticket for ‘our’ game against Wigan or Wycombe I can, if I try to buy a ticket for Charlton I get this.

Strangely the Wycombe game is after ours but tickets for our game is the only one not on sale to home fans🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_0226.png

34 minutes ago, Top Lino said:

Many may remember such games.  I remember going to Southend away in 94? when the whole place was deluged by Derby and West Brom away in 96 where they'd clearly sold at least 50% too many tickets to Derby fans as there were people sitting like sardines on the steps and randomly sitting in any seat causing a lot of issues.  Stewards nearly had a serious problem that day as people were very pissed off.

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Many may remember such games.  I remember going to Southend away in 94? when the whole place was deluged by Derby and West Brom away in 96 where they'd clearly sold at least 50% too many tickets to Derby fans as there were people sitting like sardines on the steps and randomly sitting in any seat causing a lot of issues.  Stewards nearly had a serious problem that day as people were very pissed off.

I remember that West Brom game, stewards saying sit where you like, and there were no seats 😂😳

2 hours ago, Top Lino said:

Erm , change that to thousands

1 hour ago, Kathcairns said:

Got to admit I love it when the seat next to me is empty, like you ,can spread out🤣😂

I have stairs to my right, and the former u12 freebie ST seat for my grandson on my left.  As it's a sole empty seat, in what most see as a naff area (NE Corner, just a staircase away from the family area) it rarely gets nabbed.  All others around us are long term ST's.

I stopped the freebie seat when grandson passed 12, as he wasn't interested enough to pay for it! 😢  He's 18 now!  It's not even been used a dozen times in the past 6 years!

Absolute bliss!  🤣

52 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I have stairs to my right, and the former u12 freebie ST seat for my grandson on my left.  As it's a sole empty seat, in what most see as a naff area (NE Corner, just a staircase away from the family area) it rarely gets nabbed.  All others around us are long term ST's.

I stopped the freebie seat when grandson passed 12, as he wasn't interested enough to pay for it! 😢  He's 18 now!  It's not even been used a dozen times in the past 6 years!

Absolute bliss!  🤣

North East corner for me also, but in the middle of a row.

45 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh!  The posh end, eh?  Get you!    🤣

(I only asked, to tell you to come say hello if you were passing me... at my very spacious stair-side seat!)  😄🐏👍

Not the posh end, cheapest seats when pride Park opened, was buying 3 then mine, sons and grandsons🤣

16 hours ago, Dordogne-Ram said:

Remarkably relegated Carlisle did not lose nor concede a goal to Derby that season - won 3-0 at home and drew 0-0 at the BBG.

And given the magnitude of the match, it was incredibly dull and lifeless because the Rams were hung over with bellies full of party food. It was a curious mix of heady celebration and total disappointment! 

45 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

And given the magnitude of the match, it was incredibly dull and lifeless because the Rams were hung over with bellies full of party food. It was a curious mix of heady celebration and total disappointment! 

Hottest day of the year and quite a few had gone to see Matlock win the FA Trophy at Wembley as well.