Match Thread: vs Bolton Wanderers (H)

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

We will get promoted from here. This past week the stars just aligned with the officiating against Reading and second best win over Bolton.

We’ll probably lose at Pompey, draw at Wycombe but we’ll win the rest and that will be enough.

I’m not sure what world you live in but 1-0 win tells me we won and that’s all that matters. 

Game turned on the Gayle injury and some bizarre subs and changes of formation, but as top sides tend to, we've found a way. Bolton came to have a go, but for all the bravado, they looked pretty toothless. They sit 4 points off us now with an inferior GD and hopefully that's the last we hear from them and their fans. 

Didn’t watch the match and following on here/twitter was giving me anxiety. Sounds like Bolton was the better team. 

But who cares a wins a win. 

The only downer is Gayle getting injured but at least we have Waggy and maybe Collo back soon.

Posted (edited)
On 14/03/2024 at 00:12, Rampant said:

Bolton have never won at Pride Park.

Now W8 D3 L0 versus them in league matches at PP. 

Maybe one of our stattos can check but there might not be a side visited Pride Park more in the league than the 11 times Bolton have without winning. 

A gritty win by all accounts it seems. We aren't swashbuckling by any means but it's a case of just battling our way up and recruiting well in the summer to improve the overall quality of the play. 

Edited by Rampant