Match Thread: vs Reading (H)

55 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Very disappointing, with only 5 home games left . Most of our income comes from ticket sales and almost a £1 million a year rent to pay on PP. I know everyone is skint but Clowes must wonder how he is going to raise cash for players next season.

Thanks in some part to iFollow and illegal feeds - I know a few people who don't like night matches in Winter and prefer to watch on the TV if possible.

There was a further deduction of three points doled out, albeit suspended, after their understandably fed up supporters invaded the pitch and caused the early abandonment of their home match with Port Vale, the latters best result in recent months.

Happy Bear Grylls GIF by NBC

Edited by DiggerB

44 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well we have served a lot of appalling performances against this lot on far to many occasions with much better players than we have currently so let’s hope everything turns positive UTR 

Is this the moment where I get to say sod Waitrose and Just eat ?

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Well we have served a lot of appalling performances against this lot on far to many occasions with much better players than we have currently so let’s hope everything turns positive UTR 

Look on the bright side why don't you ?  ....COYR !!!!!!

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

Thanks in some part to iFollow and illegal feeds - I know a few people who don't like night matches in Winter and prefer to watch on the TV if possible.

At the big Prem meeting today - They decided to rip up all the sustainability rules , but could not agree more funding for the EFL. So it looks like we will have to look to the turnstiles if we are going to get back on our feet , for now . 

4 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Very disappointing, with only 5 home games left . Most of our income comes from ticket sales and almost a £1 million a year rent to pay on PP. I know everyone is skint but Clowes must wonder how he is going to raise cash for players next season.

I don’t think 24,000+ on a Tuesday night in March in League One is that disappointing.

It will be the lowest home crowd of the last five.

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I don’t think 24,000+ on a Tuesday night in March in League One is that disappointing.

It will be the lowest home crowd of the last five.

A lot of families are struggling at the moment too….

3 hours ago, archram said:

I’m going to this, my first attempt at an evening game since the brain haemorrhage 4 years ago.

if you’re in the west stand could you keep the noise down please? I’m usually barely awake by 8.30 so I’d be grateful if you didn’t wake me up just to watch a game of football.

Thankyou!

I hope it's the Reading performance that puts you to sleep and the home fans cheering and celebrating that wakes you up.  COYR

4 hours ago, archram said:

I’m going to this, my first attempt at an evening game since the brain haemorrhage 4 years ago.

if you’re in the west stand could you keep the noise down please? I’m usually barely awake by 8.30 so I’d be grateful if you didn’t wake me up just to watch a game of football.

Thankyou!

Hope it goes well and you're rewarded with a resounding win.

I promise not to celebrate too wildly! 

All big games now, it's about time we turned up against Reading, feel if we are on it, we will win, going for our 3rd in a row 3-0  victory, and lets us Rams fans get the lads over the line, 9 massive games left, it's in our own hands again, lets get the job done, and finish in the top 2. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

Edited by DerbyAleMan

14 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

But he is 35 and didn’t play for weeks, 3 games in a week might be too much…

13 hours ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I prefer "he is ONLY 35". Manage his training if you have to but games is what it's all about at this stage. He's started the last 2 or 3 games and as Spalding says, he'll be absolutely flying having scored a couple of goals.

When actually he's only 34. Not 35 till October! Meaning he can defo play three games a week. 

23 hours ago, Crewton said:

Brace yourselves - referee for this is Charles Breakspear who reffed our game at Plymouth last year. So we can probably expect him to send off one of our players for diving in the penalty area 🫣

Not only this - he's also the clown who cost us at least a point at Bolton this season. @Carl Saganis it too late to do a Madley on him? 😉

Seriously though, I don't know who allocates referees to EFL games but someone has seriously cocked up here. This guy is incompetent. If he costs us more points the club surely has to put in an official complaint against him.