Paul Warne

Day

23 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

We have Ward amd Fornah who are seemingly being frozen out of the squad. Thompson impressed in pre-season but was reluctantly put into midfield at the start of the season "because there wasn't anyone else", and appears to be back in the same situation now. Sibley still needs to make an impact in back to back games to stay in the team, and now isn't even fancied at LB over a CB. Barkhuizen likewise- only 1 start all month, despite scoring 4 and assisting 3 in 8 ganes when given a consistent run of starts in December and January.

Exactly. NML being run into the ground and no sign of Barks or Ward. It’s not intelligent selection   And yes, we probably get best value out of Sibley at LB. 

7 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Going to be hard pushed to find a manager who is that perfect and out of work

Mark Warburton would be my choice his Brentford team played lovely attacking football he was big part of West Ham’s coaching staff last season and think he has a point to prove …that’s why he left them as he wants to get back into management very good coach and can work on a budget 

If Warne stays next season I can’t wait to see us played off of the pitch with nice football by Clough’s mighty t Mansfield Town perhaps some might realise then you don’t have to play L1 percentage football to be successful I’ll be watching it on rams tv though because 

If Warne is here next season I won’t be travelling on average over 300 miles every game ….44 years since my first game in 1980  of driving up and down the country but no more enough is enough 

7 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

the way of playing doesn't help either, lots of sprinting, chasing the ball, lack of control and therefore hard to conserve energy

NML chasing down got us the corner that we scored from

Just saying likeClint Eastwood Nod GIF by GritTV

5 hours ago, S8TY said:

If Warne stays next season I can’t wait to see us played off of the pitch with nice football by Clough’s mighty t Mansfield Town perhaps some might realise then you don’t have to play L1 percentage football to be successful I’ll be watching it on rams tv though because 

If Warne is here next season I won’t be travelling on average over 300 miles every game ….44 years since my first game in 1980  of driving up and down the country but no more enough is enough 

Me and my mates are all the same unfortunately but only travelling 90 miles round trip, if Warne is still in charge next season whether in div 1 or championship we won’t be going! 😢

Hi everyone I been watching the Ram's since 1975 and I was listening to warne after the game at Charlton and he still thinks the players are not giving enough! 

But I do not see him holding his hands up to say I got it wrong for changing the second half does anyone think the same.

34 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

Me and my mates are all the same unfortunately but only travelling 90 miles round trip, if Warne is still in charge next season whether in div 1 or championship we won’t be going! 😢

I said this would happen towards the being of the season and got a ear full saying its fine as long as we are averaging 2 points a game.  We aint making autos not with barnsley and bolton with a game in hand we have thrown ourselfs out of that! I really cant see us winning the play offs and we cant play football and big games our players bottle it again! (Or play really negative football)

10 hours ago, Andicis said:

It's so frustrating when people suggest that if we played decent football we'd be lower down the division. There is nothing in that. Teams have gotten out of league one playing decent football. If we played decent football and integrated youngsters people could see direction. We currently don't have clear direction.

We'd likely be in a better position had Clowes just given Rosenior the chance from the beginning. 

Rooney's football was of a better standard than the current football, in spite of the more difficult situation he was in. 

Yes ,,, seemed to work well at Birmingham too

1 hour ago, Rammed said:

Hi everyone I been watching the Ram's since 1975 and I was listening to warne after the game at Charlton and he still thinks the players are not giving enough! 

But I do not see him holding his hands up to say I got it wrong for changing the second half does anyone think the same.

Welcome Rammed. I look forward to some more posts from you. I am amazed you can listen to him. It’s up there with a cat going through a bandsaw.

He has a stubborn streak doesn’t he - thinking 3 centre half’s is the way to go even at home whatever it costs the team elsewhere in the selected team. 
Does he have favourites? Well it seems to appear so 

Does he give youngsters a chance, even in none sense cup games - not really 

Does he sign players with huge recent injury records - absolutely 

is he a good judge of a player ? - depends on your view point, use Bradley as an example - past 30 signed on high wages and looked not very good at all and fairly incapable of playing in a back 4 and when you compare to a Curtis Davies who played for very little for us in the past two seasons who never looked useless and positionally sound ( no surprise he is helping Cheltenham away from the relegation spots) 

it's all about opinions but I think a lot of our players look as miserable as they can be weather or not they are playing or not