Max Bird - flew the coop to Bristol City, loaned to us to end of season

Arsene Titman

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Maybe Bristol City have a fetish over Derby County midfield academy products that struggle with adding any kind of their tangible production to their game? 

I thought they would’ve learned their lesson with Jason Knight after playing him in the number 10 for the majority of the season with a grand total of 2 goals. Maybe not.

City fans love Jason Knight.

Knight, Roberts, Weimann, Andy King, Matty James, Nahki Wells so many we've either had or been linked with before.

Can't see Wells dropping down. Cornick may be a possible, played with Collins and Bradley at Luton, but he's not an orthodox striker.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Don’t want to be dramatic but it feels like the last product of the “Derby Way” finally heading out the door. 

The ‘Derby way’ what is that? Fall away in February every season for the past 10 years. If that the end of that then it’s a small price to pay. 

4 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

City fans love Jason Knight.

Only 6 teams have scored fewer goals and him playing in the 10 scoring only twice, creating only three goals, probably is the main cause of that. 

Still, he does work hard and fans love a trier, but when you want a player to step up and win a game - he isn’t that guy. 

I would like to see us starting to push Fapetu in the team now. He has stood out for me the few times I've seen him play. Bird can still start, but anytime there's chance to, I'd give Robinson and Fapetu as many minutes as possible because next season, they will be more than knocking on the door, especially if we don't go up.