Charlton Athletic v Derby - Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Most away wins in the league too

I always have more confidence when we're away from home compared to when we're at home for some reason. I guarantee we'll make things harder for ourselves on Saturday than we did today.

20 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

That’s your only contribution to the match thread? Wait until Bird changes position and have a pop? 

Not really having a pop at max bird, im saying hes had a good game! I have always said bird is better going forward. Good team proformance. ( i could of been a c*** and about bird through ball to collins beng slightly behind but he was in the game and played well) i dont mind saying it its the consistency i have always questioned 

Top, top, 1-0 away win.

Into the top 2. Gutsy, threatening when we got at them, solid at the back.

Adams looks a magnificent addition.

Collo didn't get booked.

Sibbers looking increasingly like a proper left sided defender.

Bird the most dangerous midfielder on the pitch.

If NML isn't too badly hurt I'm calling that a brilliant Saturday.

COYR.

Well a win in London is a good win 

A good debut for Adams with some much needed strength in midfield - without NML we carry little threat so I really hope he heals very quickly 

We are looking more and more like a Billy Davies side and by that it’s a How the Hell did we win that one? 

If Charlton get it together up the top they'll cause a few teams around us some problems in the run in. Defensively we looked solid, wasn't too worried when the pressure was on. On to the next one 🐏