B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

4 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

I had been thinking I should post ahead of the Bristol match. Does anyone know if you can get a large B printed in the the number section of a DCFC shirt? I was thinking of getting Daniel B4 printed on a shirt this week. My parents gave me one of Dan’s shirts and I’ve have worn it for a couple of matches but I wanted to make sure it doesn’t get too worn or damaged.Β 

Not sure about where you could get the large B printed, sorry. Maybe the club shop could help. They'll definitely print the Daniel B4 part. Great idea to wear one of his shirts though. πŸ‘

7 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

I had been thinking I should post ahead of the Bristol match. Does anyone know if you can get a large B printed in the the number section of a DCFC shirt? I was thinking of getting Daniel B4 printed on a shirt this week. My parents gave me one of Dan’s shirts and I’ve have worn it for a couple of matches but I wanted to make sure it doesn’t get too worn or damaged.Β 

Do you mean 'Daniel' at the top as the name and 'B4' as the large number?

If you cannot find anywhere, maybe you could get the club shop to print '84' as the number.

Depending on what the '8' looks like, you could use a marker pen to convert it into a 'B'.

8 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

I think you'll need a meat pie and a bottle of coke (full fat variety) to complete the look, Claire πŸ˜‰

I’ve just seen the news on Facebook. May I add my deepest condolences to B4’s family and friends. I’ve never met B4 (being from Australia and all) but I’ve always enjoyed his passion for, and loyalty to, the Rams.

Requiescat in pace, B4. A true Derby Ram, never to be forgotten.

Condolences to B4's family and friends he will be a big miss on this forum the room was always brighter with B4 in it. My personal favorites were his posts of advice to other forum members of how to always make DCFC your number one priority which ment swapping shifts for work or ditching the other half in favor of the RAMS πŸ˜‚ WHAT A LEGEND.

#BEMOREB4

6 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Do you mean 'Daniel' at the top as the name and 'B4' as the large number?

If you cannot find anywhere, maybe you could get the club shop to print '84' as the number.

Depending on what the '8' looks like, you could use a marker pen to convert it into a 'B'.

Maybe someone can adjust the number 8 before it's fixed to the shirt, by cutting vertically on the left hand side of the 8 and taking out the upper and lower bulges. You'd be left with a vertical straight edge on the left side. Maybe someone could go to the club shop with a pair of scissors and do it for them, if they can't do it?

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

Maybe someone can adjust the number 8 before it's fixed to the shirt, by cutting vertically on the left hand side of the 8 and taking out the upper and lower bulges. You'd be left with a vertical straight edge on the left side. Maybe someone could go to the club shop with a pair of scissors and do it for them, if they can't do it?

You can sort of achieve it with a 1 and an 8 but the Football league logo kind of ruins it.

I'm no creative genius so I'm so sorry if this is rubbish. I tried!

image.png.94a80999198639f621139bb3e23dfd18.png

I have never posted on here despite joining the forum a few years ago, I do view it all the time though. I never met B4 (Daniel) but his passing really upset me on Saturday and I had to leave it until now to finally comment. The way he absolutely loved DCFC always shone through in his often rallying positive posts. I will be at the Bristol game and I will stand and applaud in memory of his all too short life. My condolences to his family and friends. RIP Daniel sleep well mate. πŸ’”πŸ

This is my first post on this forum, but with Daniel’s passing I wanted to mark this wonderful man’s contribution to Rams and this forum. He was a truly inspiring gentleman who we should all learn from. His positivity was legendary as well his generosity and gentility. The last few years of aggressiveness between contributors has been depressing and B4’s positivity has shone out like a beacon to unite us all.Β 
Β 

over the years I have always enjoyed the cohort of writers on this forum who have Β defended Daniel from the various idiots who have not understood his positive outlook on life. I am deeply sad that B4 is no longer with us. My heart goes out to his family, I can’t imagine what they are going through. The outburst of support on this forum is hopefully a consolation for the love that Rams fans had for him. I never met Daniel but his heart felt passion touched, me liked many on this forum. His passion during the darkest hours made me believe. The main part of his belief has left me believing that we are lucky with what we have, and we should support our club. Yes I know that there are issues with the management but we must remember that we were seven days from destruction. B4 would be reminding us now that we are lucky and to get behind the team rather than bickering. He was a wonderful man and I feel privileged to have shared his outlook on our great team.Β 
Β 

I know it sounds a bit unusual but I think we should celebrate B4 with a statue outside Pride Park. There are few truly great fans and Daniel is a great man to celebrate as a Rams fan. I hope we get promoted this year as a tribute to this wonderful man. RIP Daniel, and thanks for all your wonderful postsΒ 

Little late to this so apologies. What I think was brilliant, and it was, about B4 was that on an internet forum where we can argue for fifteen pages about whether or not Chris Martin should come back (he shouldn't btw) he managed to bring out the best in us. He had an ability to allow us to come together for the very reason we joined this forum - Derby County. Genuinely, that is no small feat and I say with certainty that this forum, and most likely the lives of those who knew him, will be a poorer place with him not amongst them.

Rest in power B4

Β 

Rarely comment here but a rarely sad realisation I had today seeing the news. Forever a legend and your optimism was unmatched here on the forum. Epitomised everything it is to be a fan and a Derby County fan.

Β 

DCFCfans Legend - @B4ev6is

Β 

Sending my condolences @B4’s Sister

On 16/11/2023 at 15:53, REDCAR said:

B4.jpg

If anyone wants to make this happen I have the means to do so at home, I'm currently in MK until Wednesday before I return home to Ripley but I could print whatever is required on the back. I don't want any money for it, all I'd ask is that you cover the cost of what it costs me to do it, which shouldn't be much more than a fiver per shirt. If you're interested drop me a message and we can sort something out before the game Saturday to help us pay our respects to a legend.

1 hour ago, Lander said:

If anyone wants to make this happen I have the means to do so at home, I'm currently in MK until Wednesday before I return home to Ripley but I could print whatever is required on the back. I don't want any money for it, all I'd ask is that you cover the cost of what it costs me to do it, which shouldn't be much more than a fiver per shirt. If you're interested drop me a message and we can sort something out before the game Saturday to help us pay our respects to a legend.

Nice gesture - if you need anything from me artwork wise send me a mssg bud. πŸπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ