Don’t be too dismayed Rosenier ball is still painful

LN747

2 minutes ago, LN747 said:

Seen Hull live twice and I can confirm the football is agonisingly sideways - still their salted fish cakes are amaaaaaazing 

I know many people aren't enjoying Warne-ball (and I agree), but Rosenior-ball was excruciating in different ways. Where Warne has improved us is getting the ball forward more quickly. Obviously we've also gone backwards in many ways. A lot of people are starting to say Warne's fate will be decided by the end of October, and that feels right. I agreed with Clowes that Rosenior's approach wasn't the answer. I suspect Warne's isn't either, but at this point we might as well wait another six weeks to see if it comes together.

And now I fancy a fish cake...

10 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I know many people aren't enjoying Warne-ball (and I agree), but Rosenior-ball was excruciating in different ways. Where Warne has improved us is getting the ball forward more quickly. Obviously we've also gone backwards in many ways. A lot of people are starting to say Warne's fate will be decided by the end of October, and that feels right. I agreed with Clowes that Rosenior's approach wasn't the answer. I suspect Warne's isn't either, but at this point we might as well wait another six weeks to see if it comes together.

And now I fancy a fish cake...

Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

justifying warne's mediocrity by saying LR was also mediocre is nonsense in my opinion

at least LR gave us a vision and something that resembled a plan of action. he may have failed too but we are going nowhere under warne and will need a few transfer windows to clean up his mess.

Edited by alram

46 minutes ago, nottingram said:

I am pretty sure his team a year ago would be favourites against this one. Which is a bit of a worry when he had 10 games, his successor has had 50, two non rushed windows and a bigger budget. 

We'd still be here now watching the ball moving left to right,24 hours after the match finished 

3 hours ago, LN747 said:

Seen Hull live twice and I can confirm the football is agonisingly sideways - still their salted fish cakes are amaaaaaazing 

Yeah, must be awful - I assume their goals for column being comparable with others in top 6 is a misprint?

image.thumb.png.54ea3160532cc9ce63ff21c6483dab1b.png

Edited by LeedsCityRam

2 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Bet we never went 250 minutes without a shot on target from open play under him

I don't get why none of the media 'lackey's' don't question Warne about this. It's shocking and I didn't realise it, so maybe they don't either. More likely they don't want to rock the boat and in doing that by default look like they are questioning Clowes.