Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

9 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

Honestly what’s the point in an imposed business plan if we’re allowed to loop-hole around it?

How can we "loop-hole" the deal if it has to be ratified by the EFL. They would look even more ridiculous than they currently do if they subsequently say they're not satisfied with the terms and then null and void the transfer.

15 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

What’s the limit on the number of loan players in a match day squad? Might restrict us brining in other loans this month 

5 in a matchday squad, so I doubt that'll be a problem.

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

Well the quotes says there is a permanent pot so perhaps it is reserved for another incoming?

Unless I've completely misinterpreted it, it also says we can't add permanently unless we sold Bird or Cashin. Guessing that's based on finances?

Yes or the permanent pot could be £500K or something so £300K out of it wouldn't leave enough for someone we have lined up. It doesn't mean the permanent pot is £300K or less. Its encouraging to think we have money for permanent signings and loans

2 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Unless I've completely misinterpreted it, it also says we can't add permanently unless we sold Bird or Cashin. Guessing that's based on finances?

Hmmm we may have a small amount, maybe £250-300k, but seized the chance to keep it free  

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Hmmm we may have a small amount, maybe £250-300k, but seized the chance to keep it free  

Yes I think you're probably right. The fact that there even is a 'permanent pot' suggests there's at least something in it. Even if it is just a couple of quid found down the back of the sofa 🤣

On 08/09/2023 at 10:18, DCFC1388 said:

he would have certainly added more pace to the squad - maybe a deal we go back to in Jan

Glad we have gone back in for him & got it completed....exactly the type of player we need, decent age too