Jonson Clarke-Harris

DCFC1388

2 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

I dont get how according to big trav a few weeks ago we didnt have a pot to piss in and now we can buy JCH who will cost a 7 figure fee

If people think you have a lot of money they adjust the price accordingly. You see it on this forum, people assume that because a club xxx has just sold a player for £xxx million and they can afford to £xxx million for new player.

Best to keep your finance details close to your chest and plead poverty😂😂

14 minutes ago, The_Sheriff said:

I dont get how according to big trav a few weeks ago we didnt have a pot to piss in and now we can buy JCH who will cost a 7 figure fee

Maybe after the mad Mel era of fans singing “we buy who we want” and spaffing millions up the wall we’ve taken a more considered approach. 

If people know you’ve got vast sums of money they want it. You only have to look at Premier league prices for average players to realise that

Clarke Harris is a good signing for a team with a good amount of money at this level. He's a matured striker, we saw that on Saturday, the way he bullied Cashin a couple of times in the same move to score his goal. He can hold the ball up extremely well, even against seasoned defenders, and he's a very good finisher when given an opportunity. 

If we don't have a ton of cash, surely someone like Josh Coburn on a permanent deal represents better value? Someone who might develop beyond a Clarke-Harris but importantly already proven himself at this level at the age of 20. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

Clarke Harris is a good signing for a team with a good amount of money at this level. He's a matured striker, we saw that on Saturday, the way he bullied Cashin a couple of times in the same move to score his goal. He can hold the ball up extremely well, even against seasoned defenders, and he's a very good finisher when given an opportunity. 

If we don't have a ton of cash, surely someone like Josh Coburn on a permanent deal represents better value? Someone who might develop beyond a Clarke-Harris but importantly already proven himself at this level at the age of 20. 

Think he’s off to Plymouth but agree, he’s a star of the future.

1 hour ago, The_Sheriff said:

I think some of the knight/ Bielik moneu is used once we lost Bird Ward and Wilson in 1 game