Jonson Clarke-Harris

DCFC1388

7 hours ago, LN747 said:

JCH is highly unlikely BUT watch the space , it could be more exciting than Gregory 

The only way I see this happeneing is if we do a straight swap with Fornah, with them having enough time in to get loan cover in for CF.

Unrelated, but I didn't realise how small their squad was. Outside of their first 11, they have Clarke-Harris who has played a bit part role this season, a winger who comes on when Mason-Clarke or Poku need a breather, and a backup kepper. They also have a CB who hasn't started since September (following 7 goals being conceded in 2 games). The rest of their squad has played a total of 622 minutes between them. If they don't suffer from fatigue in the 2nd half of the season, they'll surely pick up a couple of injuries with results dropping off.

23 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The only way I see this happeneing is if we do a straight swap with Fornah, with them having enough time in to get loan cover in for CF.

Unrelated, but I didn't realise how small their squad was. Outside of their first 11, they have Clarke-Harris who has played a bit part role this season, a winger who comes on when Mason-Clarke or Poku need a breather, and a backup kepper. They also have a CB who hasn't started since September (following 7 goals being conceded in 2 games). The rest of their squad has played a total of 622 minutes between them. If they don't suffer from fatigue in the 2nd half of the season, they'll surely pick up a couple of injuries with results dropping off.

Based on this……here’s hoping their first choice CB gets a niggly (not nasty) injury that plagues him and keeps him out for the rest of the season….. 🤞🏻

Edited by Dava75

8 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I really like Fornah. I do think there's a player there. I think he's far too laid back and loses the ball to easily sometimes. But he's young and has potential.

But for what we need now. If Peterborough even considered swapping JCH for Fornah then I'd do it in a heartbeat 😂

Maybe with a bit of Bird Dosh also this could be an option?