The Paul Warne Poll

Day

The Paul Warne Poll  

612 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, alram said:

felt like I was the only one saying this in summer when we were signing some very poor league one players, the signings we made we’re that of an established league one club not one that plans to be a championship club

You were definitely saying some things with much more repetitiveness than anyone else- which is some going on this forum 😉

5 hours ago, Chester40 said:

You were definitely saying some things with much more repetitiveness than anyone else- which is some going on this forum 😉

sorry for boring you but those were my feelings at the time and i hate to toot my own horn but they werent completely outlandish

9 hours ago, IslandExile said:

So, heck, how much longer does everyone need before they make their minds up?

Come on, Mr. Clowes, you've saved the club, now save the team. We want football back.

I voted as being on the edge but after yesterday I am now full blown Warne out.

Even the Mrs doesn’t want to go to matches anymore as she says that she is not enjoying it.

The absolute dross that is being served up as football will drive many fans away from the club if it allowed to continue.

Warne out!

10 hours ago, IslandExile said:

So, heck, how much longer does everyone need before they make their minds up?

Come on, Mr. Clowes, you've saved the club, now save the team. We want football back.

Haven’t quite decided on whether he should stay or go or not but I am starting to get very, very concerned by just how bad we are. The football is just atrocious. 

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Haven’t quite decided on whether he should stay or go or not but I am starting to get very, very concerned by just how bad we are. The football is just atrocious. 

Totally agree - voted "not even close to questioning" but now.....??? Football was usually dire under Rooney but the crowd was together and admin got us pulling together. Yesterday football and crowd was just so flat 

I really didn’t enjoy the game yesterday and I’m not looking forward to the next game - I think Warne has lost the plot, his one plan hasn’t worked and he doesn’t have a clue what to do next - you can see it in his demeanour and body language, his self belief has gone.

But I’m still reluctant to get into the hiring and firing game we had under MM even though I really don’t think PW is taking us anywhere 😞

I just hope he proves me wrong and he can improve things quickly - although I’m resigned to the fact we won’t play good football even if he does.

10 minutes ago, Justa said:

I really didn’t enjoy the game yesterday and I’m not looking forward to the next game - I think Warne has lost the plot, his one plan hasn’t worked and he doesn’t have a clue what to do next - you can see it in his demeanour and body language, his self belief has gone.

But I’m still reluctant to get into the hiring and firing game we had under MM even though I really don’t think PW is taking us anywhere 😞

I just hope he proves me wrong and he can improve things quickly - although I’m resigned to the fact we won’t play good football even if he does.

He seems really flat in his post-match interviews too. It's sad to see him like that.

Edited by oodledoodle
changing "demotivated" to "flat"

When you look like you may snatch a rather undeserved and unexpected 3 points, having gone 1-0 up in the 86th minute, but the manager's inability control his insatiable lust to revert to playing 3 CBs, thus giving the opposition time in front of your defence and more opportunity to get the ball into your box results in you collecting only one, you realise that no lessons have been learned, and never will be.

Edited by Kokosnuss

I honestly hate the man. Just want him gone. He could win the next five games on the bounce playing warne ball & id still want him gone.

If by some miracle he took us up. I wouldn't trust him in the championship. I dont want us to even risk giving him another transfer window to mess us up more. 

I cant see what he is trying to build. He is clueless

It angers me more that we consider "bolton & Portsmouth" hard games. I know we cant win every games but we should be having a go at every team home & away in this division