Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

1 hour ago, angieram said:

His dad was buzzing after the game last night. I could be wrong but I don't think Cash wants to go anywhere.

If it happens,  it will be because the Club want it to rather than the player.

So hope he stays Ang. Great personality and obvious close bond with everyone. Why back Warne like Clowse did and then sell such a key player creating uncertainty?

At the deadline day, I would have been ok with selling him for 4 million, but now I don’t think we should let him go. 
He’s become so integral to our recent form, that it’d be awful to lose him now.

If we get promotion, then we should be looking at getting him to extend his contract.

Feel good factor can be a huge huge consideration for a player. Out of the clubs linked with him, West Ham is the only one who seem to be having a stellar season by their standard. 

Brighton are doing well but struggling to emulate their accomplishments of last season. Even now, the pro/cons of Derby or Brighton have changed significantly since the last window.

Can’t see him wanting to go for a relegation fight in the championship either. 

Gut feeling is he will wait until the summer, if we fail to go up, he leaves with blessing and well wishes for giving it his best. If we go up a long term contract and the chance to be part of the backline for years to come

Doesn’t strike me as a player that wants to leave. He increasingly is putting his body on the line risking injury - if he was angling for a move away am sure he wouldn’t play that way. Seem to recall in the build up to one of the Lincoln goals he put his head in where it hurts  - outstanding player with a great attitude

15 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Doesn’t strike me as a player that wants to leave. He increasingly is putting his body on the line risking injury - if he was angling for a move away am sure he wouldn’t play that way. Seem to recall in the build up to one of the Lincoln goals he put his head in where it hurts  - outstanding player with a great attitude

Fingers crossed he signs a new contract!

With promotion a genuine possibility his value to us increases significantly.  The new Sky TV deal will be worth a decent amount if we reach the Championship.  With the 1 year contract option protecting his value then I hope it will need a much higher offer for us to even consider letting him go.  Same with Max Bird if they are seen as key players in the run in……. adding one or two top players to the existing squad is much more palatable than ripping the heart out of the team. 🐏

I love when we bring a player through the academy into the first team, there’s just something different about them.

The passion Cash shows is all you want as a fan really. He’d head a brick away if it was thrown into our penalty area. 

Really hope he stays but wouldn’t begrudge him take a step up if he so desired.

15 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

Feel good factor can be a huge huge consideration for a player. Out of the clubs linked with him, West Ham is the only one who seem to be having a stellar season by their standard. 

Brighton are doing well but struggling to emulate their accomplishments of last season. Even now, the pro/cons of Derby or Brighton have changed significantly since the last window.

Can’t see him wanting to go for a relegation fight in the championship either. 

Gut feeling is he will wait until the summer, if we fail to go up, he leaves with blessing and well wishes for giving it his best. If we go up a long term contract and the chance to be part of the backline for years to come

‘The Seagulls have attempted to strike a pre-agreement for Derby Countydefender Eiran Cashin over the past few months for a fee in the region of £4million, though those talks have recently collapsed due to the good form of the League 1 outfit. There is an expectation that the interest is likely to be reignited at the end of the season.‘

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1850430/Brighton-transfer-news-Valentin-Barco-Eiran-Cashin

20 hours ago, angieram said:

His dad was buzzing after the game last night. I could be wrong but I don't think Cash wants to go anywhere.

If it happens,  it will be because the Club want it to rather than the player.

Not doubting you...if true that's madness, Part of one of the meanest defences in League1, A colossus of a player even at his age, Surely the only way we'll cash in on Cashin is to fill PWs transfer chest, You build from the back, The back has been rebuilt.

Leave well alone 👎

3 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

‘The Seagulls have attempted to strike a pre-agreement for Derby Countydefender Eiran Cashin over the past few months for a fee in the region of £4million, though those talks have recently collapsed due to the good form of the League 1 outfit. There is an expectation that the interest is likely to be reignited at the end of the season.‘

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1850430/Brighton-transfer-news-Valentin-Barco-Eiran-Cashin

Sounds promising for him seeing out the season here, I won’t be popular saying this, but £4m seems like a lot of money to miss out on given our recent circumstances. I appreciate the need for promotion and financial reward that should bring, just can’t think of the last time we were in a position to resist a multi million pound transfer from a premier league side. 
Even with his obvious love the club, surely the possibility of playing at the top and earning that prem money for a few years has to appeal to Cashin at some level? 
However, I’d very much be over the moon if he does stay, so p*ss off Brighton! 

14 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Sounds promising for him seeing out the season here, I won’t be popular saying this, but £4m seems like a lot of money to miss out on given our recent circumstances. I appreciate the need for promotion and financial reward that should bring, just can’t think of the last time we were in a position to resist a multi million pound transfer from a premier league side. 
Even with his obvious love the club, surely the possibility of playing at the top and earning that prem money for a few years has to appeal to Cashin at some level? 
However, I’d very much be over the moon if he does stay, so p*ss off Brighton! 

Yeah do one Brighton

fuck off absolutely fabulous GIF