Sonny Bradley

DCFC Kicks

13 hours ago, Blondest Goat said:

Don't know anything about Bradley and Luton but there is not a cat in hell's chance that Warne's Rotherham didn't take the game to the opposition and just sat back and defended.

The key part of my point was Rotherham didn't have to take the game to the opposition WHILE the opposition sat back and let them have possession. 

13 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

That is just wrong. You must be getting Warne confused with Rowett. Warne did not sit back and defend at Rotherham. Clearly you never actually watched them play.

As I said in my previous post, my point was opposition never sat back and let Rotherham have possession. Warne did attack the opposition but teams always attacked them as well and leave space in behind. That's how his system worked.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

I thought he actually had a decent game today apart from the catastrophic error which ruined the whole game for us.

Yes he did fairly well, apart from that error.

That said I’m not convinced it was a red card, so on another day that mistake may not have been so vital. He certainly needs to cut it out of his game pronto.

4 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Yes he did fairly well, apart from that error.

That said I’m not convinced it was a red card, so on another day that mistake may not have been so vital. He certainly needs to cut it out of his game pronto.

The problem is when he makes an error it's usually fatal because he's often the last man and his lack of mobility means he has no chance of atoning it.

38 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

I thought he actually had a decent game today apart from the catastrophic error which ruined the whole game for us.

Yeah, I thought so, but he just can’t seem to keep them out his game. It’s tragic. 

He just have absolutely no confidence in himself to do anything right the way his time here has gone. Fans already hate him and on his back. Players don’t often come back from that.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

He just have absolutely no confidence in himself to do anything right the way his time here has gone. Fans already hate him and on his back. Players don’t often come back from that.

Remember that with Clod. Every time the ball went in his general direction you could almost feel everyone’s backsides clench, and see people getting ready to barrack him before he’d even touched the ball.

Don't care how he played in spells, he is the WORST donkey I've ever seen at Derby in the last 10 years atleast. It's like Keoghs last minute Wembley howler everytime he plays. Stick him in the reserves until he's match fit/focused because right now, his blunders are costing us dearly.  I'm not 1 for singling players out because we are all human, but JESUS CHRIST, send him back to Blackpool beach.

FWIW, I think we won’t see the best of our defenders until we get a settled midfield in front. Warne has his players in now and needs to figure out what his best eleven is in the international break. I don’t think we have enough partnerships that have been formed in our backline either where players know their jobs. When you have 2-5 new players playing together it naturally takes time for them to grasp their roles.

Again, Davies struggled when he came under Rowett in the first couple of months. Some players come in and everything clicks, some it takes a little time. I think after the international break we will see a much different Sonny Bradley.