Championship 23/24

oomarkwright

Nice to see that Big Dave got off to a decent start with Huddersfield. In the first half they were never at the races and trailed 1-0 at the break, but gradually forced their way into the contest in the second half before grabbing a dying seconds equaliser at Coventry.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Oh dear. Not looking good for the Owls - already 2 down with only 15 minutes gone. Their defenders think they're playing rugby - keep putting the ball straight into touch.

They should have kept hold of Big Dave.

Make that 3!

With Plymouth doing well, you look at the teams at the bottom and you see a lot of former PL clubs there.

Swansea, Stoke, Boro, QPR, Huddersfield… All had spells in the PL over the past 7 or 8 years. You wonder how they are all down there.

Sheffield Wednesday fans must be sick. Barnsley fans are probably loving watching on. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Oh dear. Not looking good for the Owls - already 2 down with only 15 minutes gone. Their defenders think they're playing rugby - keep putting the ball straight into touch.

They should have kept hold of Big Dave.

Wonderful decision to sack Moore. 

Wendy deserve everything they get. I hope they go down with Boro and Stoke!

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Derbados said:

I’m surprised they put up with his turgid football for as long as they did to be honest!

Do you think Millwall fans would be sat in their Stone Island gear reading The Beautiful Game book at half time?

I really don't see them as a keep it on the carpet kind of demanding fan base.