Michael Smith

DCFC1388

12 minutes ago, Amberram said:

Wonder where he is now?

Uzbekistan?

He's not short of a few bob. I know he sold candy crush years back, but Microsoft just paid £68.7 BILLION to buy Activision Blizzard, pretty much solely because they wanted Candy Crush. People thought of him as a business genius, but he was a chancer who just happened on a magic money tree. Reckon he had a football style sell on clause?

2 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

It's a fake account which has been peddling nonsense for several years. No such journalist has worked for the Guardian and they've stolen the pic from this woman's LinkedIn 

Screenshot_2023-08-04-15-57-26-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Oh, okay, thanks for the update! 

49 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

People criticise Mel Morris but at least he got transfers done - just throw money at it and worry about the accounting when you’re in the premier league 

One ever so slight problem with that philosophy … clue …we’re the working (by the good grace of god)  example of it 

Edited by NottsRam77

8 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

He’s on the Bench for sheff Wednesday tonight, if there is something in this wouldn't surprise me if they are waiting for one in before letting him go.

Their new manager has made a few signings so far and sounds as if he wants his own players in,a bit like us really !

2 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

of course it joking! I wasn’t blind to what we’ve just gone through the last few years… this forum needs a sarcastic detector 

Fair enough! It's genuinely difficult to tell on the forum, I've seen some serious posts of similar ilk... ! My sarcasm detector was well off