Ryan Woods - gone Bristol Rovers

DCFC1388

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

20230801_190559.jpg

Ryan Woods has been s**** for years.  Show us the dollars.  Drives me mad .  We'll buy this player at less than he's worth, by giving you a player we don't want. This dumps there wage on you to give us room to offer the player you want to keep more wages to secure the move.  Feck off.

Part of me looks at him having played for Brentford for so long, during their rise through the divisions too and I think, he cannot be that bad.

But then I remember Jozefzoon.

But these last few weeks of the window have shown, we are shopping in the pound shop and when Warne gets to the till he realises he has lost his pound.

I'm sorry, but am I the only one that finds it amazing that many here have no football knowledge at all? Who's Sonny Bradley, never heard of him I've read. Curtis Nelson where does he play? This Conor Washington we've signed, is he any good? Ryan Woods – you couldn't miss him with his ginger hair and should know that Brentford paid a million for him from Shrewsbury when they got promoted into the Championship, he'll have played 20 times against Derby. The younger here, I thought they lived their life playing Football Manager and knew every footballer in the world.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Part of me looks at him having played for Brentford for so long, during their rise through the divisions too and I think, he cannot be that bad.

But then I remember Jozefzoon.

But these last few weeks of the window have shown, we are shopping in the pound shop and when Warne gets to the till he realises he wants a hat more.

FTFY

14 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

I'm sorry, but am I the only one that finds it amazing that many here have no football knowledge at all? Who's Sonny Bradley, never heard of him I've read. Curtis Nelson where does he play? This Conor Washington we've signed, is he any good? Ryan Woods – you couldn't miss him with his ginger hair and should know that Brentford paid a million for him from Shrewsbury when they got promoted into the Championship, he'll have played 20 times against Derby. The younger here, I thought they lived their life playing Football Manager and knew every footballer in the world.

Times have changed. Back in late 90s and early 00s I would know every single player from every single premier league club, thanks to sticker albums, match of the day, football focus,;football italia on TV...etc etc.

Now I'm ashamed to say, j would struggle to name more than 10 players who play for England and 10 is pushing it. If it isn't derby I ain't interested any more.

18 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

You tell them Macintosh. Got any more reliable salary info you have found on Google?