Paul Warne on Sportscene for full hour 1st August

Srg

10 hours ago, Malagaram said:

Is sportscene on sky,or Rams T V,thanks for any help like channel, time etc.

You can listen live via the bbc sounds app (definitely as that’s what I do) and/or website (I think). You can try via this link at 6pm UK time, so 7pm for you if you’re indeed in Malaga?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_derby

Typically once the programme finishes its then available to listen back to as a podcast.

Be interesting to see what he says regards Bird. Seeing as most people assumed the Knight money would/could be reinvested, be interesting to see if this is the case for Bird too.

I know Warne doesn't like bad eggs in the group but if we can't reinvest then there really isn't anything to be gained by letting him go. 

31 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Be interesting to see what he says regards Bird. Seeing as most people assumed the Knight money would/could be reinvested, be interesting to see if this is the case for Bird too.

I know Warne doesn't like bad eggs in the group but if we can't reinvest then there really isn't anything to be gained by letting him go. 

There's nothing to be gained by letting him go, fullstop. But not at piddly prices, need Championship selling money. He's starting to look the real deal - we need him.

Edited by RoyMac5

19 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

There's nothing to be gained by letting him go, fullstop. But not at piddly prices, need Championship selling money. He's starting to look the real deal - we need him.

Looked our best player so far in Pre season for sure ,the problem we have he as 1 year left on his contract and if the reports on his wage are true at present he is on around 7K a week, Hull will look to at least treble that circa 20-25K a week so if the transfer does not happen we will end up with a unhappy bunny in our team and then able to go on a freebie next summer

These are the problems we find ourselves in

6 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Looked our best player so far in Pre season for sure ,the problem we have he as 1 year left on his contract and if the reports on his wage are true at present he is on around 7K a week, Hull will look to at least treble that circa 20-25K a week so if the transfer does not happen we will end up with a unhappy bunny in our team and then able to go on a freebie next summer

These are the problems we find ourselves in

Not if we offer him a contract, we'll get money for developing him.

The only way he goes is if he wants to I guess. But why would you want to go to Hull and probably play CDM?