Conor Washington - signed on a two-year-deal

Animal is a Ram

5 minutes ago, norwichram said:

Behave yourself!!😂 I never said the same player!! India’s similar impact ie he’d be a good foil in a two where he’d not be the main goal scorer but would contribute. 

we’re in L1 and he’s on a free - they are not going to be the same player. 

A few were hanging him by his gol record and I was merely pointing out that potentially his impact in the team  might not be too goal scorer. 

perhaps mentioning God - dard might have been me getting excited after two signings. I’m cool with that 😎

Sorry lost in translation i thought u were comparing them as like for like players 

all good 😊

10 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Sorry lost in translation i thought u were comparing them as like for like players 

all good 😊

10 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

all good 😊

Sorry for poor spelling!! 

all good bud - hope the new signings have made your recovery a Touch more bearable!!

1 hour ago, ossieram said:

Did you look at Didzys record before he came here?

He was hardly prolific and had never scored a hattrick. 

he was a quality player that had played succesfully at the highest level - his individual quality was not in doubt

not slagging washington off but he is not mcgoldricks quality

2 hours ago, alram said:

he was a quality player that had played succesfully at the highest level - his individual quality was not in doubt

Yeah, but Washington is likely to be part of a double act. We didn’t really have that last season 

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Yeah, but Washington is likely to be part of a double act. We didn’t really have that last season 

yeah fair point, but we will need some more firepower as things stand in my opinion

3 hours ago, alram said:

Judge him after he's had a chance to show what he can do for Derby. 

• 6 months later...