Players on holiday

Poynton ram

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just feel that they could stay in the UK plenty right on door step. Or club should you can only go if sign this new contract here and right now.

Just out of interest B4 where was your last holiday? Ironic if it was the Seychelles

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

It’s threads like this that make us get lots of accusations that B4 is a parody.

He’s not, I’ve spied him in real life working in the cinema, there’s only one @B4ev6is! 👏🏻

Not lately you have not had my first shift last week.

On 14/05/2023 at 12:23, angieram said:

And Rooney elsewhere. Anyone recognise this place?

Screenshot_20230514_121920_Instagram.jpg

On 14/05/2023 at 13:51, Olton Ram said:

That's Benidorm

To get the thread back on track after B4 hijacking it.... This is just up the coast from Benidorm in Altea, I was there last week, recommend it, lovely restaurants and a short taxi to Benidorm if you prefer the company of drunken Brits to make you feel at home!

Screenshot_20230517_002121_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Rich84
Spelling

After B4's inspiration from this thread I looked at swapping my all inclusive summer holiday to Turkey to Butlins in Skeggy.

Same dates, 2 bedroom apartment like I've booked in Turkey, food package and kids entertainment. Butlins comes in at £2700 which is even discounted from over £4000.

For comparison, I paid just under £1800 for Turkey when I booked in February for the 2 adults and 2 kids. UK holidays can be extortionate. Butlins or Turkey....I wonder. 

Screenshot_20230517_121525.jpg

Screenshot_20230517_121733.jpg

9 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

After B4's inspiration from this thread I looked at swapping my all inclusive summer holiday to Turkey to Butlins in Skeggy.

Same dates, 2 bedroom apartment like I've booked in Turkey, food package and kids entertainment. Butlins comes in at £2700 which is even discounted from over £4000.

For comparison, I paid just under £1800 for Turkey when I booked in February for the 2 adults and 2 kids. UK holidays can be extortionate. Butlins or Turkey....I wonder. 

You cant put a price on seeing Stephen Mulhearn though can you?

11 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Well if go butlins but if go smaller name place or go in holiday cottage I bet load cheaper.