You're going to Wembley, but, You’re staying down😄

LN747

I actually wanted Wednesday for many reasons... for Darren Moore, because they deserve promotion after getting 96 points, because I don't like Peterborough fans, because I don't like Darren Ferguson, because they're a "proper club" (to me) and to get them out of the division for next season which in theory boosts our own automatic hopes.

Well done Wednesday!

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

get them out of the division for next season which in theory boosts our own automatic hopes.

So not to appear like I’m jumping on the bandwagon here, flip flopping now they are into the final, I agree with the above.

Text the same to Scott last week, by time I got on here it was 4-0 and everyone celebrating. 

I get it though, the proximity of the two clubs, there is a bit of something there between the 2 clubs without calling it a rivalry, we sent them down, they had the last laugh at the end of this season, was our chance to have a laugh back at them and poor Lisa must have changed her number.

Take all that away, it will be a positive to see them go up, get them out the way, much in the same way they saw Peterborough as the easier option in the play offs….which on reflection, they may have had an easier time facing us!

Would have taken the laughs though watching them throw it away last night having got back into it.

IMG_0718.png

3 hours ago, David said:

So not to appear like I’m jumping on the bandwagon here, flip flopping now they are into the final, I agree with the above.

Text the same to Scott last week, by time I got on here it was 4-0 and everyone celebrating. 

I get it though, the proximity of the two clubs, there is a bit of something there between the 2 clubs without calling it a rivalry, we sent them down, they had the last laugh at the end of this season, was our chance to have a laugh back at them and poor Lisa must have changed her number.

Take all that away, it will be a positive to see them go up, get them out the way, much in the same way they saw Peterborough as the easier option in the play offs….which on reflection, they may have had an easier time facing us!

Would have taken the laughs though watching them throw it away last night having got back into it.

IMG_0718.png

Be very careful what you wish for. ‘Out of the way’ …. A few other fan bases be saying precisely the same. They’ll be one or two clubs that will shock everyone, usually is, let’s hope we are in the pack if not ahead of it when it starts again 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Hope Darren Moore f**** off now, the way he’s been treated he deserves better and his stick should be quite high after promotion and getting 96 points

Would love to know the thoughts from those that racially abused the guy after the first leg.

Other than that, fair play to Wednesday, what a journey this season has been for them.

Their fans (not the morons) deserve some better days.