You're going to Wembley, but, You’re staying down😄

LN747

Just now, Foreveram said:

Is the Chansiri out thread still going strong, and have they decided who they want for their next manager.

That's the saving grace, should have enough of their own to quote from last week, saying that, they will be up all night getting pissed so one of them will land on here.

2 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Really pleased for Darren Moore.  Their fans is a completely different thing.  Racist abuse and wanting him sacked despite getting the most points they’ve ever had in a season.  They don’t deserve him.

I am sure it's a minority of their fans. What I remember of him in a Derby shirt is a player who gave everything he had for the shirt. Perhaps not the most talented of footballers but perhaps one of the most hardworking.

5 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

Sorry to say I celebrated the winning penalty. I must have forgiven Wednesday for the last game of the season. Well done Darren Moore.

Cost us either 8 million on promotion and probably one or two of our better young players or 1.5-2.5 million quid towards transfers and wages for next year if we weren't.  I haven't forgotten and hope they're stuffed in the final.