Sonny bradley

Adent flint

Ronan Curtis

Jevani Brown

Massimo Luongo

Jake Cooper

Lucas Joao

Luke Amos

As stated earlier in this thread, don't touch Jevani with a shitty stick at the moment

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I judge players based on their ability rather than age

Good for you but there is a reason almost all top players are in their 20's. We need to reduce the average age of our team and have more players in their mid 20's. Warne has made that abundantly clear and if he signs any 37 year olds I'll eat my hat. If I had one. 

11 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Good for you but there is a reason almost all top players are in their 20's. We need to reduce the average age of our team and have more players in their mid 20's. Warne has made that abundantly clear and if he signs any 37 year olds I'll eat my hat. If I had one. 

Fully agree. Warne has been very clear in his interviews that he inherited a team that didn't necessarily fit his ideal age profile  or style, and his style is athletes and fitness freaks (see him saying that he took an instant liking to Knight for that exact reason).

Expect us to sign some players with real engines, and lots of pace. Neither of which fits with signing older players.

Robbie Brady would be a good signing, can play Left wing/wing back and central midfield, got 6 assists in 34 games last year from wingback for a preston side who scored only 45 goals all season, also has over 150 premier league games under his belt. He's been part of promotion sides before and is a great crosser of the ball from open play and set pieces which would suit Warnes style perfectly.

Jordan Thorniley would be a very good pick up, perhaps even Keshi Anderson. Both have just left Blackpool at the end of their contract. 

Thorniley is one in particular we should be all over, would suit the style and the team. If we could have a back three of Thorniley, Cashin and Bradley. What a base that is to build from - a lot of quality and experience.

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Jordan Thorniley would be a very good pick up, perhaps even Keshi Anderson. Both have just left Blackpool at the end of their contract. 

Thorniley is one in particular we should be all over, would suit the style and the team. If we could have a back three of Thorniley, Cashin and Bradley. What a base that is to build from - a lot of quality and experience.

Warne won't want 2 of his 3 centre backs under 6ft.

Good player but not for Warne I think.