Free agents in the summer

B4ev6is

1 minute ago, Ram1988 said:

Sam Winnal is a free agent. Hard working centre forward with some bite to him who I can't see having silly wage demands. I think he would be a good squad player especially if we play with two up top (obviously this would be alongside a more proflic scorer like Alife May). 

Wrong side of 30 but I would have him back too.

Just now, Ram1988 said:

Sam Winnal is a free agent. Hard working centre forward with some bite to him who I can't see having silly wage demands. I think he would be a good squad player especially if we play with two up top (obviously this would be alongside a more proflic scorer like Alife May). 

I don’t think a strikforce of May (29) and Winnal (32) is what I’d consider a threat

2 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Always injured, so I'd be surprised if he was the player we had on loan.  The loan was cut due to injury.  Pay as your included in the squad maybe.   

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I wouldn't B4. In the last three years, he's scored 8 goals in 57 appearances for Oxford and Burton. We're looking for promotion not relegation. He was good for us when he was here but he's past what we need now.

31 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

30 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

I don’t think a strikforce of May (29) and Winnal (32) is what I’d consider a threat

28 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Always injured, so I'd be surprised if he was the player we had on loan.  The loan was cut due to injury.  Pay as your included in the squad maybe.   

He wouldn't be signed as our number one centre forward but as a hard working squad option who wouldn't demand to play every game. Maybe sentiment is kicking in as I was a big fan of his when he was on loan with us.

56 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

He wouldn't be signed as our number one centre forward but as a hard working squad option who wouldn't demand to play every game. Maybe sentiment is kicking in as I was a big fan of his when he was on loan with us.

You’ve basically described what Colin’s is supposed to be. 

1 hour ago, Topram said:

Bradley Dack available on a free, bad injury record last couple seasons but some player on his day 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Would be worth a go.

I can't see Warne being particularly enthralled by the amount of time he'd spend on his 'celebrity' doings tbh, not sure he'd be the right fit 

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a43653793/love-island-olivia-attwood-series-bradley-dack/

Edited by Kokosnuss

1 hour ago, Ram1988 said:

Good song too 

4 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I wouldn't B4. In the last three years, he's scored 8 goals in 57 appearances for Oxford and Burton. We're looking for promotion not relegation. He was good for us when he was here but he's past what we need now.

That why I said past wrong end of 30s now