Free agents in the summer

B4ev6is

13 hours ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Doesn’t Billy Sharp hate Derby fans?

(Too old anyway if we keep didzy… the sort of player too that when pace drops off will be not much use for the Warne Ball style)

I thought the same, but Paul Warne appears to fan of his from the comments he's made about him in the past. Plus when if he scores goals for Derby anything which has been said in the past will be forgotten.

11 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I thought the same, but Paul Warne appears to fan of his from the comments he's made about him in the past. Plus when if he scores goals for Derby anything which has been said in the past will be forgotten.

I appreciate that happens too an extent.  However, this bloke is a special case.  If that rotund s******** ever rocked up here it would probably be the only time I  would consider not going to a match in fear he would score.  I'd never offer him any support.

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I appreciate that happens too an extent.  However, this bloke is a special case.  If that rotund s******** ever rocked up here it would probably be the only time I  would consider not going to a match in fear he would score.  I'd never offer him any support.

Yep. Sharp would make Savage seem like a good signing!

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

In fairness to Sharp, our fans were singing he was a sex offender for no apparent reason. I can understand why he might have been a little pissed off. 

It may not be the absolute origin but on a trip to Bramall Lane many years ago, the chant was being started by a group of drunk youths that had confused Sharp and Ched Evans together. To have this completely unfounded allegation and abuse targeted at me would really upset me too. 

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

It may not be the absolute origin but on a trip to Bramall Lane many years ago, the chant was being started by a group of drunk youths that had confused Sharp and Ched Evans together. To have this completely unfounded allegation and abuse targeted at me would really upset me too. 

I thought the origin was a retired Welsh miner called William Sharp who was a sex offender.

Of all the players whose contracts are up at the end of the season, I think any of these I could realistically see in a Derby Shirt:

• Sam Smith (Cambridge Utd) 25 yo Striker
  • Ben Osborn (Sheff Utd) 28 yo Midfielder
  • Lewie Coyle (Hull City) 27 yo Right Back
  • Luke Matheson (Wolves 20 yo Right Back
  • Ryan Hardie (Plymouth Argyle) 26 yo Striker
  • Barry Douglas (Lech Poznan) 33 yo Left Back
  • Alex Pritchard (Sunderland) 30 yo Attacking Midfielder
  • Jordan Mutch (Crawley Town) 31 yo Midfielder

26 minutes ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Of all the players whose contracts are up at the end of the season, I think any of these I could realistically see in a Derby Shirt:

Both strikers underwhelming. With 3 5 2 we wont need lb or rb either.

30 minutes ago, Dartmouth Ram said:

Rate Hardie at Plymouth