Points Deduction, Who's Next And When Will It Stop?

ram59

12 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Alright for the EFL to retrospectively change rules to punish Derby, never mind delay them.  Self delusional c*** wombles with delusion of grandeur as per.

image.thumb.png.cf4699a0666444b852bffcc186503028.png

Ah, it's done now. We're back on the rise (I hope!) whereas our gobby neighbours... well, not so much! 

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Alright for the EFL to retrospectively change rules to punish Derby, never mind delay them.  Self delusional c*** wombles with delusion of grandeur as per.

image.thumb.png.cf4699a0666444b852bffcc186503028.png

Fat Jack Horner
Sat in A Block Corner
Waiting for his pie.
He pulled out his thumb
From his fat sweaty bum
And found out some other fat fecker had already took the last one, and the only way to get one was to bitch slap the thieving scum whilst chanting "Don't bulleh meh"!  

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Notts most sought after stud.  He gets brought in once a year to service their sisters when they get tired and add some fresh DNA to the gene pool.  Explains a lot.

I’m not sure I’d call that fresh. 

I just don't care anymore. I don't care who's cheating or who isn't, to what extent they're cheating, or whether the rules are fair. I didn't develop an interest in football because I liked accounting and bureaucracy. Modern football is s***. Fans celebrating accounting tricks and balance sheets, whether in favour of or detrimental to their clubs, is pretty pathetic.

20 minutes ago, Anon said:

I just don't care anymore. I don't care who's cheating or who isn't, to what extent they're cheating, or whether the rules are fair. I didn't develop an interest in football because I liked accounting and bureaucracy. Modern football is s***. Fans celebrating accounting tricks and balance sheets, whether in favour of or detrimental to their clubs, is pretty pathetic.

I've literally lost all interest in football since our problems with the EFL started. Thank God I support a team that plays Warneball 🥷

2 hours ago, Ramism said:

And sky going on about how Leicester won the premier league with out breaking any rules no mention of the admin period 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

No mention of them failing FFP to get promoted in the first place. I guess that doesn’t fit the fairytale story of them winning the PL.

28 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

It’s all nonsense. All too little too late. The deduction of points retrospectively doesn’t hurt any of them 

Why would any punishment of Leicester have to be retrospective? They could be deducted points the next time they’re in the PL. There’s no chance any punishment will be this season anyway. There’s only six weeks to go. It’ll take that long to appoint a barrister never mind brief them.

12 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Why would any punishment of Leicester have to be retrospective? They could be deducted points the next time they’re in the PL. There’s no chance any punishment will be this season anyway. There’s only six weeks to go. It’ll take that long to appoint a barrister never mind brief them.

Leicester should have been fined and deducted points for their 2014 breach on the return to the EFL 

Edited by Reggie Greenwood
Spelling

It feels like Leicester have done the old classic western trope of heading south and getting across the border to Mexico before the rangers catch you. ‘You’ve got no jurisdiction here’. They’re just going to party it up in the championship too the dust settles and then sneak back into the prem.