Football is done

Watching SKY it's easy to see that football is eventually going to die. 

Whatever her name is, Jamie Mackie and Cowley 1 or 2 discussing tonight's penalty, said its a hard one to call, justifying the player cheating by saying White stuck his leg out so minimal if any contact was enough to dive, and praising the ref for giving a positive decision.

THE GAME IS DYING, and this mealy mouthed approval is just helping it on his way.

The Plymouth guy dived, they beat us because they cheated and that is apparently OK. We'll it isn't ok with me, you make your own minds up

2 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

Whatever her name is, Jamie Mackie and Cowley 1 or 2 discussing tonight's penalty, said its a hard one to call, justifying the player cheating by saying White stuck his leg out so minimal if any contact was enough to dive, and praising the ref for giving a positive decision.

THE GAME IS DYING, and this mealy mouthed approval is just helping it on his way.

The Plymouth guy dived, they beat us because they cheated and that is apparently OK. We'll it isn't ok with me, you make your own minds up

I guess what they're saying is White was naive enough to put his leg there to give their player the opportunity of falling over it. 

I guess you'd be outraged if you went out for the day leaving your front door open and came back to find someone had helped themselves to your personal possessions. 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I guess what they're saying is White was naive enough to put his leg there to give their player the opportunity of falling over it. 

I guess you'd be outraged if you went out for the day leaving your front door open and came back to find someone had helped themselves to your personal possessions. 

So the Bald guy in the middle is quite happy walking away from this game knowing he's been MUGGED ??

He didn't fall over his keg, there was no contact, sky said as much, he just dived.

It's only recently that simulation was punishable offence but it seems that its something to celebrate these days

The ref apologised to Corey Smith saying that he may have got it wrong for f*cks sake, what f*ckin use is that?

Agreed. Once again the cheating Ref couldn’t give the penalty quick enough . Most penalties against in EFL . Surely the blind faith , head in the clouds brigade who don’t agree that we get unfairly officiated can’t defend it anymore. Time for the Allez Allez song to be replaced with RUCK THE EFL on loop . 

What are we giving him the benefit of the doubt for? Was he stopped in his tracks? Obstructed in any way? The answer is no. 

There's no contact from that "dangling leg" that would make a human being go down like that. It's pure simulation. His knee's have given way from potential brushing of his toe? That's even if there's any contact at all.

I'm not normally that bothered with refs and dodgy decisions but that one's just pathetic. It's a dive, there's not a foul there - let's not beat around the bush. 

37 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

I can take losing it’s not that important but I hate cheats and they stay cheats for the rest of their lives - those sky panelist’s were a disgrace to football 

4 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

If anybodys got the time, it would be interesting to see how many points we've gained from bad decisions this season against how many points we've lost

I think there would be a big disparity

Yes just done it.

The answer is....the square root of bugger all