Craig Forsyth - served 10 years

IslandExile

2 hours ago, PrideParkhead said:

I'm flabbergasted he's been given another year. Absolutely ridiculous decision. Incredible lack of ambition from Derby. The bloke's a serial loser. He was the weakest link in the 2014 Play-Off final team & he's still here. No wonder we never achieve anything 🙈

Are you trolling or had a glass too many?

2 hours ago, PrideParkhead said:

I'm flabbergasted he's been given another year. Absolutely ridiculous decision. Incredible lack of ambition from Derby. The bloke's a serial loser. He was the weakest link in the 2014 Play-Off final team & he's still here. No wonder we never achieve anything 🙈

I thought keogh was the weakest link in the 2014 team 🤷

20 hours ago, PrideParkhead said:

mad naomi campbell GIF i mean wtf are you on

GIF by joerocco

absolutely fabulous GIF

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

Just now, ramsbottom said:

Keogh, Sir Jake & Martin certainly.

Davies had a decent set piece and Hendrick, although something of a tit, was much better all round than Bird.  Sammon is made too be a s******** in league 1.  Coutts out wide in the form he had here and an actual full back in Roberts

10 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Forsyth was the weakest player in our 2014 side and his half arsed tackle on a bloke that was 5ft and a cigarette nub at Wembley caused Buxton to come out of position exposing the centre of the goal terribly.  Any other suggestion is rose tinted memory of the Eternal Sunshine variety.

It's nearly 10 years ago, let it go. Who cares at this point?

On 10/05/2023 at 18:03, PrideParkhead said:

Is being the weakest link in the best Derby team of, at least, the last 22 years really that much of a criticism?

Edited by cannable

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/05/2023 at 18:03, PrideParkhead said:

were you one of those people who thought rooney was a genius playing floppy flouncy lee buchanan instead of the flying scotsman. come one man up and admit it   

On 11/05/2023 at 17:56, londonbridgeram said:

Good luck Craig Forsyth. You and Curtis both legends as far as I'm concerned. Despite Craig's maybe weaknesses (and I much appreciate his attitude, whatever, coming back from horrible injuries) I always admire his ability to cross the ball with a Hinton-esque style. Discuss (maybe).

his best crosses are beautiful. the best things he does are not beautiful in the slightest    they are just hard work by a steadfast and honest professional.  thats why he's underrated  

Edited by kevinhectoring

15 hours ago, angieram said:

Well, Craig's got his contract and his testimonial,  and we're going to rally around and turn it into a party, even if it is against Stoke.

If we can't out-party them, it's a poor job! 🎉

Has it been announced that it's against Stoke, or are you using it as an example?