Gareth Ainsworth

Vimto Enjoyer

I'll be seriously pissed off if Ainsworth moves and Wycombe start gifting points to all and sundry - they still have Barnsley and Ipswich to play in the next few weeks. 

Although I don't mind them losing to everyone else!

The Bolton fans were as disgusted with their particular brand of anti-football as we were last weekend. They reckon the ball was only in play about 50 minutes in their match!

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

I'll be seriously pissed off if Ainsworth moves and Wycombe start gifting points to all and sundry - they still have Barnsley and Ipswich to play in the next few weeks. 

The Bolton fans were as disgusted with their particular brand of anti-football as we were last weekend. They reckon the ball was only in play about 50 minutes in their match!

Language Angela!

no no no scolding GIF by You Blew It!

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

The top two is looking a big ask atm, but the top 6 was looking like a fight between the top 7. Now the 7th placed team have lost their manager, could it make the play offs much more likely?

BTW, there were some stats released recently showing how long the ball has been in play in the Premier this season, with teams like Man City near the top at around 60 minutes and teams like Newcastle towards the bottom at around 50 minutes.

I worry that QPR can only afford Ainsworth as they have some cash left over from the Prem days... Prem days they achieved by us allowing them to beat us at Wembley.

This is all our fault, innit!  No doubt this'll lead to another bloody recorded delivery letter from the ambulance chaser's attorney!  ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/02/2023 at 12:44, DavesaRam said:

I don’t know what their protest is, but QPR have clearly decided to stop playing football for the foreseeable future!

I went to Rotherham Saturday, I have been going to QPR since 1978, been to over 1000 games, not been to too many this season due to now living in Lowestoft, I can honestly say this has a the worst QPR side I have watched and that includes the 2001/2 relegated side under Ray Hartford who were also abysmal.

genuinely can’t see when we will get another win and should we stay up it will be because three teams below us have blown it rather than us doing it through merit.

Edited by Bobby
Spelling

14 hours ago, Bobby said:

I went to Rotherham Saturday, I have been going to QPR since 1978, been to over 1000 games, not been to too many this season due to now living in Lowestoft, I can honestly say this has a the worst QPR side I have watched and that includes the 2001/2 relegated side under Ray Hartford who were also abysmal.

genuinely can’t see when we will get another win and should we stay up it will be because three teams below us have blown it rather than us doing it through merit.

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

15 hours ago, Bobby said:

I see you started with Chris Martin upfront ?oooops, Did I say Chris Martin ?

16 hours ago, Bobby said:

How has this come about? Is it similar to us - relaying on one mans ongoing bounty to fuel a vanity project and when he takes his ball home, we realised we were a castle built on sand?