Tractors v Wendies

Eatonram

2 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Best result for us?

Don’t care - we win our games and no one else can stop us so concentrate on ourselves and take a look with 6 games to go and every experienced player we have would say the exact same thing.

1 minute ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Win for Ipswich and win for us would close things up nicely surely?

Closer to Wendy, yes, but still 2 points behind the Tractors with a game in hand. A Wendy win and a Rams win would see us a point ahead of the Tractors and still having that game in hand.... I too am looking more at the Tractors and the Gargoyles...

Ipswich for me.

We're already only 2 points behind Ipswich, with a game in hand, and we've still got to play them at home.

If we win, and Ipswich win, the gap to the Windies would be down to just 5 points, and the goal difference difference (if that makes sense) would be at worst 4, possibly less.

That would really put the wind up the Windies (?), knowing that one more slip up from them and there's a chance we could pip them on the last day.

Oh, and if Pompey can do us a favour as well, happy days.

Could be a very entertaining end to the season!

We're not in the driving seat after a sluggish start so would rather two of the three immediately above us lose every single match they play, that being Plymouth and Ipswich. I don't care about the title as long as we are promoted therefore it is a no brainer to allow the team in top spot to run away with it and beat all the others. Therefore Wednesday win all day long for me, that may just collapse Ipswich's confidence altogether and leave us only with one to pick off. Of which we have a head to head of our own coming.

48 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

We're not in the driving seat after a sluggish start so would rather two of the three immediately above us lose every single match they play, that being Plymouth and Ipswich. I don't care about the title as long as we are promoted therefore it is a no brainer to allow the team in top spot to run away with it and beat all the others. Therefore Wednesday win all day long for me, that may just collapse Ipswich's confidence altogether and leave us only with one to pick off. Of which we have a head to head of our own coming.

Don't care about the title, sorry but if they draw that means they both drop points. Can you imagine the meltdown at the EFL HQ if the Rams win the title. Of course we would have to win this Saturday and it would be nice if Plymouth draw against Pompey.