Spare Harry

Bris Vegas

28 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

For a guy who allegedly hates the press, he doesn’t half like giving out interviews these days.

Complains about the hard times he has gone through while pocketing over $100 million in the process.

When people are struggling to put food on the table, you can see why there is a lack of sympathy for him.

Complains about lack of security protection , then boasts about how many Taliban he has killed. 

complains about his uncle allegedly having sex with a 17 year old , then boasts about his sex at 17. 

complains about his family leaking to the press then does Oprah six part netflix multiple tv interviews yadda yadda. 

goodness I thought I complained a lot but he does take the ginger biscuit. 

28 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Complains about lack of security protection , then boasts about how many Taliban he has killed. 

complains about his uncle allegedly having sex with a 17 year old , then boasts about his sex at 17. 

complains about his family leaking to the press then does Oprah six part netflix multiple tv interviews yadda yadda. 

goodness I thought I complained a lot but he does take the ginger biscuit. 

The former if true as illegal

32 minutes ago, sage said:

The former if true as illegal

Depends where it was. And whether it’s true. Of course Andrew was stupid and maybe worse. I didn’t watch this whinge fest but wasn’t his complaint that Andrew gets security protection but he doesn’t. Which I guess is because Andrew lives here I n the Uk and Harry doesn’t. 

11 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

The royal family are paying the price for decades of poor decisions.

If your parents threw you & your wife under the preverbial bus to cover up your elder brother's affair, you'd probably go rogue too.

Hmm.. wasn’t the so called cover up to do with the scuffle between the two brothers? And the wife was alleged to be bullying the staff? Which was what the scuffle was about? 

what would you do as an employer if your staff were complaining about bullying? Tell them to shut up and get on with it? Actually most of the staff have left now so couldn’t even stop them if they tried. 

17 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Hmm.. wasn’t the so called cover up to do with the scuffle between the two brothers? And the wife was alleged to be bullying the staff? Which was what the scuffle was about? 

what would you do as an employer if your staff were complaining about bullying? Tell them to shut up and get on with it? Actually most of the staff have left now so couldn’t even stop them if they tried. 

I'd read that most of the Sussex's staff who've left their employment had to sign NDA's to get a pay-off, so they can't tell "their truths" even if they wanted to. If correct, that's scandalous.

The entire thing is just 'bleh', whether Harry, William or any of the other Royal spunkspawn.

Some privileged <redacted> who's had any and every possible experience open to them since the moment they were spurted out trying to make it sound like they've had some of the same humble life experiences as your average Joe.

A documentary telling us all about how they m̶e̶t̶,̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶g̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶&̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ had a whirlwind romance with a film star here, a story about shagging an older woman in a pub there. A tacky serialised expose sold to the papers, more befitting of Katie Price than C**** Prince...

Bleh, bleh, bleh.

Edited by Kokosnuss

I'm no Harry (or Royal Family) fan, by any measurable metric. But this also a guy who, as a young child, saw his mother - by his version of events - all but murdered by the media and then, later, saw his wife almost sent down the same route. It's hard to deny he's had the rough end of the press and I get why he is now playing them for his own advantage (call that what you will).

I've had a bit of a WhatsApp chat going on this afternoon with a group of friends, all getting royally ('scuse the pun) getting stuck into Harry. Yet two of them on there are quick to forget they've either fallen out with their sister (in one case) and son (in the other) over money and the fall out of a divorce. I bet if someone came in and gave them chance to write a book about how they've been wronged they would leap at the chance.

He's a bit broken as a person (for reasons I understand) and is now trying to fight the Royal Family and the entire British media - something he has next to zero chance of winning. I don't see that as a reason to be a hater, but I also couldn't give three nips of poo of interest in anything he (or they) have to say.

2 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

I'm no Harry (or Royal Family) fan, by any measurable metric. But this also a guy who, as a young child, saw his mother - by his version of events - all but murdered by the media and then, later, saw his wife almost sent down the same route. It's hard to deny he's had the rough end of the press and I get why he is now playing them for his own advantage (call that what you will).

I've had a bit of a WhatsApp chat going on this afternoon with a group of friends, all getting royally ('scuse the pun) getting stuck into Harry. Yet two of them on there are quick to forget they've either fallen out with their sister (in one case) and son (in the other) over money and the fall out of a divorce. I bet if someone came in and gave them chance to write a book about how they've been wronged they would leap at the chance.

He's a bit broken as a person (for reasons I understand) and is now trying to fight the Royal Family and the entire British media - something he has next to zero chance of winning. I don't see that as a reason to be a hater, but I also couldn't give three nips of poo of interest in anything he (or they) have to say.

Didn't the same apply to william? Actually their mother was killed by a drunk driver but anyway.   

Harry seems to be just a bit tone deaf , complaining about his life and getting paid £100m for the hardship of it all. Hasn't gone down well in austerity Britain.  

13 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Didn't the same apply to william? Actually their mother was killed by a drunk driver but anyway.   

Harry seems to be just a bit tone deaf , complaining about his life and getting paid £100m for the hardship of it all. Hasn't gone down well in austerity Britain.  

Ah, so everybody is expected to react in exactly the same manner are they? If someone on here posted that they did multiple tours in Afghansitan, lost their mother when they were young and had a wife who had considered suicide due to people gossiping about them I somehow think they'd get a bit more sympathy than Harry is being offered.

Who cares if he got $100m for his story? Don't want to watch it then just turn over. You might run into a story on how government awarding PPE contracts during the pandemic cost the country around £2.7bn (of our money, not Netflix's or Oprah Winfreys). I'm not saying that to play some political card, but it's interesting how selective we (and I don't mean you personally - you may be furious on both counts) can be in venting our anger. Why it's almost as if the aforementioned media are steering the argument where they want it to be.

7 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Ah, so everybody is expected to react in exactly the same manner are they? If someone on here posted that they did multiple tours in Afghansitan, lost their mother when they were young and had a wife who had considered suicide due to people gossiping about them I somehow think they'd get a bit more sympathy than Harry is being offered.

Who cares if he got $100m for his story? Don't want to watch it then just turn over. You might run into a story on how government awarding PPE contracts during the pandemic cost the country around £2.7bn (of our money, not Netflix's or Oprah Winfreys). I'm not saying that to play some political card, but it's interesting how selective we (and I don't mean you personally - you may be furious on both counts) can be in venting our anger. Why it's almost as if the aforementioned media are steering the argument where they want it to be.

The Government spent billions on PPE to stop people in the NHS getting the virus. 

Why did Netflix spend £100m on this whingefest? No wonder I can't find anything decent to watch when they splash such money on such trash. .  

I'm allot more interested in the antics of Lady Mone and others who appear to have profited heavily from PPE supply contracts etc, but as a Netflix subscriber who is indirectly contributing to the Sussexes bank balance I'm also interested to a lesser degree about the media hoo-ha they've kicked up in order to promote their documentary, sell his book, keep their "brand" high etc and I do agree that their grifting and self-promotion is in slightly poor taste and their weaponisation and monetisation of "their truth" is misguided. I think he's as good as waved his wider family goodbye in the same way that his wife jetisoned her father. To a degree, I can understand them wanting to put the boot in, but I think it's a big mistake that will taint the rest of their lives, particularly his "honesty" about his Taliban kills.