No transfer fees ?

Archied

Now I know this will frustrate some and some may call bull poo but I honestly cannot reveal the player , I have a family connection and no way am I allowed to name him but he and his club are in talks with derby for January move , as far as I know it’s a permanent so wondering if embargo has been adjusted as I doubt he would be freebie,

course it may turn out to be a loan or player swap and it may not even go through ,

rest assured I will be honest if and when he does or doesn’t come to derby

Edited by Archied

54 minutes ago, Archied said:

Now I know this will frustrate some and some may call bull poo but I honestly cannot reveal the player , I have a family connection and no way am I allowed to name him but he and his club are in talks with derby for January move , as far as I know it’s a permanent so wondering if embargo has been adjusted as I doubt he would be freebie,

course it may turn out to be a loan or player swap and it may not even go through ,

Are they any good , what division are they in now and what position ? Without naming names ?

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Surely their position won't give them away?

3 hours ago, Archied said:

Have you run this by Big Trav ?

3 hours ago, Archied said:

Not our Archie Gemmill ?

5 hours ago, Archied said:

At least give his playing position.

Then, if we do sign someone you’ll have a bit of credit.

6 hours ago, Archied said:

I didnt expect Lascelles to be willing to drop to L1... ?