No transfer fees ?

Archied

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Was that his missus?

Yes Chanel Cresswell, Codnor gal.

Really struggled with the Scouse accent, hard to do when you have been saying Ey Up Mi Duck all your life.?

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/coleen-rooney-actress-chanel-cresswell-7959275

Edited by I DONT MIND

14 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Link to source? Why is this still up?

Did you not read the first post ,,,,,, 

we are in talks with a player and his club , I know because I have a family connection but am not allowed to say who , I’m not some glory hunting bod who wants to pretend he has an inside track on the goings on at the club , it’s just pure luck that I have a connection with said player , the question of a transfer fee is interesting ,

out of interest why are you desperate to have the post taken down ? Seems a bit obsessive to me??‍♂️

1 minute ago, Archied said:

Did you not read the first post ,,,,,, 

we are in talks with a player and his club , I know because I have a family connection but am not allowed to say who , I’m not some glory hunting bod who wants to pretend he has an inside track on the goings on at the club , it’s just pure luck that I have a connection with said player , the question of a transfer fee is interesting ,

out of interest why are you desperate to have the post taken down ? Seems a bit obsessive to me??‍♂️

I did and I also read the rules at the top of the transfer forum which you're also free to read (which incidentally I didn't put in place so you need to direct your question to that person)

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

I did and I also read the rules at the top of the transfer forum which you're also free to read (which incidentally I didn't put in place so you need to direct your question to that person)

Rules is rules ??‍♂️,best report it to a mod