Derby or England on Saturday?

DarkFruitsRam7

Derby or England on Saturday?  

194 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 07/12/2022 at 10:55, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Seen this on twitter, so thought I’d bring it to the forum. If you could only choose one team to win on Saturday, would it be Derby or England?

For me, the answer is easy. I’d much rather England beat France in a World Cup Quarter Final and have the whole country go mad than Derby win a random league game.

Agree 100%.We can lose on Saturday and it does not make a great deal of difference in the bigger scheme of things.  Losing to the Froggies is unthinkable 

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I don't care two hoots about a World Cup built on the bones of slave labourers and won by bribery to a corrupt organisation, so Derby all the way for me.

Why bring all that up, on the eve of the quarter finals starting, after the feast of football the best ever World Cup has served up, even while a migrant worker has died fitting a light bulb? 

Do you even like football?

Not my words @Eddie, but the words of the Supreme Leader* of the Qatar organising committee during his press conference yesterday. 

*May not be his actual title, but the jist is correct. 

On 08/12/2022 at 21:07, Rev said:

Why bring all that up, on the eve of the quarter finals starting, after the feast of football the best ever World Cup has served up, even while a migrant worker has died fitting a light bulb? 

Do you even like football?

Not my words @Eddie, but the words of the Supreme Leader* of the Qatar organising committee during his press conference yesterday. 

*May not be his actual title, but the jist is correct. 

Damn. I was hoping to generate a proper irate tirade from a 'patriot'.

Note to self - must troll harder.

On 08/12/2022 at 20:46, Eddie said:

I don't care two hoots about a World Cup built on the bones of slave labourers and won by bribery to a corrupt organisation, so Derby all the way for me.

This. Thanks Eddie for putting into words what I think. Pity no FA or players had the moral compass to have pulled out of the tournament. Come on you Rams.

9 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Got a feeling the weather will answer this one for us.

We’ll you jinxed the Rams with your stupid thread didn’t you. 
if England don’t win now their will be an emergency mods meeting called with a view to have you blackballed. 

I hear it’s quite a painful procedure. 

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

We’ll you jinxed the Rams with your stupid thread didn’t you. 
if England don’t win now their will be an emergency mods meeting called with a view to have you blackballed. 

I hear it’s quite a painful procedure. 

Only til they drop off 

22349F81-5014-4E26-BBAB-8FF130FC36FE.webp