Derby or England on Saturday?

DarkFruitsRam7

Derby or England on Saturday?  

194 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Derby County will never again qualify for Europe the cost of entry is now too high and dominated by the Greedy 6, therefore the only  football team playing overseas I can support is England and I derive immense pleasure from watching them in far flung countries and being with many like minded fans from teams from all over our green and pleasant land. 2026 World Cup will be in the USA Mexico and Canada so I will be able to support England in my backyard.

My final thoughts are that if you don't support the England team I assume it is because you are not patriotic and do not love your country.

Burnley? West Ham? Leicester? ?

27 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Derby at 2 o’clock and England at 7 o’clock.

See? You can have your cack and eat it.

I like the look of your cack old bean.

There's no reason we can't put Burton to the sword and enjoy Angleterre hoisting the Gauls on their own petard.

1 hour ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I don’t get this choice. Derby are my club England is the country I was born in and lived all my life. I have never lived in Derby but have supported them all my live. Why would I have to choose? It’s something I’d discuss when I was a kid.

God forbid discussing hypothetical questions on a football forum eh.

I presume Paul Warne and his coaching staff are the only ones discussing team selection in the matchday thread.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

4 hours ago, trekkie_ram said:

England win a World Cup Quarter Final or Derby win a random game in a 46 game season?

I hope the people picking Derby are doing so tongue in cheek.

Sorry to disappoint you but my post was not tongue in cheek. If given the choice, it is Derby everytime. And just in case anyone asks I am English.

11 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

God forbid discussing hypothetical questions on a football forum eh.

I presume Paul Warne and his coaching staff are the only ones discussing team selection in the matchday thread.

So it’s only hypothetical, I couldn’t get to sleep worrying about wether I might be partly responsible for Gareth Southgate losing his job.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I like the look of your cack old bean.

There's no reason we can't put Burton to the sword and enjoy Angleterre hoisting the Gauls on their own petard.

Not that I endorse gambling in any way but a Derby/England double is 5.9/1 with bet365.

You’d only have to bet about £142,000 to become a millionaire with their bet bonus.

I’ll instruct the staff. Don’t want to get caught up in any scandal.

18 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I  can understand wanting Derby to win a a trophy or promotion more than England, but I can't wrap my head around a December league game against bottom of the league meaning more than a World Cup Quarter Final against France.

Maybe it's because me and my mates make a huge deal out of it and will be watching in a busy pub.

Either way, it's going to be a cracking day of football (and beer).

You have to win these December league games to have a chance of promotion.