Burton Albion (A) (Sat 10th Dec 2022, 2pm KO)

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I think they could leave our games alone.

This is one time I can see sense in moving the kick off, they’re doing it for the consideration of fans/staff/players travelling to and from the game so they have every chance of getting home in good time to settle down and cheer on England in the World Cup quarter final. I appreciate not everyone will want to do that, but moving the kick off by an hour will help the majority who do, without causing major disruption to travelling fans like those occasions when a game is moved by hours or even days to accommodate tv coverage. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

I don't understand the need to change the kick off time for this one. The match would have finished over 2 hours before the England match is due to kick off, how many people at the Burton game wouldn't be able to get home in 2 hours.

Especially after the Derby v Wednesday match, with nearly 3x the crowd, was changed to a time which gave us only 30 minutes to get home, if England had played that afternoon.?

14 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I don't understand the need to change the kick off time for this one. The match would have finished over 2 hours before the England match is due to kick off, how many people at the Burton game wouldn't be able to get home in 2 hours.

Especially after the Derby v Wednesday match, with nearly 3x the crowd, was changed to a time which gave us only 30 minutes to get home, if England had played that afternoon.?

Players, managers, groundstaff, security staff, physios etc etc etc

Not just about the fans.