Worst since Atwell

Srg

49 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Even that performance by Atwell was far better than today in my opinion  - Sure Atwell denied 2 goals but he did send off a Forest player and give us a last minute penalty to win the game which we missed 

He gave us a penalty rather than allow a goal.. that was why he disallowed the goal. 

7 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Great film…..was great in the Royle Family Christmas special too…..’Barbeara’ ?

“Fair point well made, Jim” 

22 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

The disallowed goal, header by Addison was the ludicrous decision in that game. Perfect header, no foul whatsoever ?

There were two disallowed goals IIRC both scored by Addison.. the first because there  was a handball, and Attwell claimed he blew before addison headed it into the net,  leading to a peno (which we missed) and then the second one because, well only Attwell knows.. 

Looking at the red card, I’m not sure how the ref can make the decision as it’s not even obvious on the replays.

It was all kinda odd because it felt like he was going off reactions. Ie, if a player goes down off a push then it’s a free kick if they stand up then it’s not. I’m sure he wasn’t but that’s how it come across to me in the stands.

We are very naive about the ‘dark arts’ side of the game unfortunately, have been for a long while. We know what the standard of refereeing is, unfortunately we need to play on it more the than we do

Ive had time to calm down and tried to look at some of the refs decisions with a bit less passion. When you're at the match watching it live you can get caught up in the theatre of it all and allow your love of your club get in the way of seeing it from a fair perspective.

Having watched as many highlights and clips as I could find, I must admit that the cheating barsteward was worse than I thought.

16 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Ive had time to calm down and tried to look at some of the refs decisions with a bit less passion. When you're at the match watching it live you can get caught up in the theatre of it all and allow your love of your club get in the way of seeing it from a fair perspective.

Having watched as many highlights and clips as I could find, I must admit that the cheating barsteward was worse than I thought.

Robbery it was !!

Can we sign this ref? 

Love this ref 

We HAVE to sign this ref 

Massive result. Good to see we finally got good luck with the ref decision for a change

I called him a clown before the game. Now he's our clown 

Is the ref the same guy that's always sat in saggers window? ... I'll buy him a pint later.??

hes ow reet hell give us a couple of penalties and send one of theirs off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha,ha,ha?

Interesting reading on their forum amongst the normal delusions of Stonewall penalties and definite reds.  If this lot doesn't convince you we were robbed nothing will.