Worst since Atwell

Srg

26 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

It’s up there with some of the worst refereeing performances I’ve seen

Bizarrely he got the two out of three major calls right.

It’s just the rest of it was an utterly deranged pooshow, which clearly advantaged PV.

This, although at first look I thought the first pen was also a correct decision. I was less convinced on the second look and haven't seen it again since.

Definitely looked a pen for the second, and definitely a red for Collins.

The rest of his performance was a breathtaking display of ineptitude!

Just now, jameso said:

This, although at first look I thought the first pen was also a correct decision. I was less convinced on the second look and haven't seen it again since.

Not a chance that first one was. Tom Daly would’ve been proud. 

Never a red. It’s a stern talking to for throwing the toys out the pram.

If he’s meant to hit him then your looking at the police getting involved for assault.

He very obviously hasn’t meant to stick one on him. 

32 minutes ago, Topram said:

We’ve seen some bad bad refereeing performances but wow that one was different, he totally lost the plot, the linesman spent all day smiling and laughing, pathetic absolutely pathetic, they best appeal the red 

Just seen the red on twitter, no point appealing. Collins swings his arm to the ground and whilst there is no contact the referee will claim “attempt”.EDIT : I don’t agree but this what the referee will say.

Edited by WystonRam

14 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Just seen the red on twitter, no point appealing. Collins swings his arm to the ground and whilst there is no contact the referee will claim “attempt”.EDIT : I don’t agree but this what the referee will say.

Fa won’t ever over turn it they protect there awful refs too much 

Blood worest than freaking atwell how hell can send james collions he never saw it and he did not have a freaking clue and rules state if it is not ovinse  then he cant give a red card and there freaking so called penitles  never were. We  were freaking robbed go apple weran get it over turned.

43 minutes ago, jameso said:

No it didn't colliins never freaking red card and how about that player that rise his arms to the ref that was not given wander why.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Blood worest than freaking atwell how hell can send james collions he never saw it and he did not have a freaking clue and rules state if it is not ovinse  then he cant give a red card and there freaking so called penitles  never were. We  were freaking robbed go apple weran get it over turned.

Collins was stupid and deserved to see red!

First pen was debatable, I don’t think it was a pen. But the second was nailed on, another moment of idiocy!

What the fcuk was that? What a disgraceful performance. The only thing he got right was the 2nd penalty - otherwise it was series of embarrassing, incompetent decisions, some of which, like the Sibley one at the end, are simply unexplainable. I don’t think we helped ourselves but Jesus wept.

24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Already a thread about the ref B4 ?