Derby County v Port Vale - The Matchday Thread

Day

11 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Hope your train is running okay in the strike. Mine’s not so I can’t get up from Bristol ☹️

I also travel from Bristol so I came up to my daughter 's in Loughborough today and will stay til Tuesday and see my greatgrandchildren. These days I can't manage to travel there and back in one day anyway as I find travelling alone very tiring.

12 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Hope your train is running okay in the strike. Mine’s not so I can’t get up from Bristol ☹️

Believe West Country Rams Supporters Club run a coach to home games from Cheltenham picking up Wychbold and then Shirley,Solihull.

Just saying.

24 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

Believe West Country Rams Supporters Club run a coach to home games from Cheltenham picking up Wychbold and then Shirley,Solihull.

Just saying.

Thanks yes, it’s the getting to and from Cheltenham that’s the issue 

2 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

This game has taken an eternity to come round with the international break and then the away game. 

Come on Derby, huge welcome for Warne and 3 points the order of the day. ?

Over a month for me... Aug 27th v Peterborough... due to holidays (missed Plymouth & Wycombe), and not being arsed about pizza cups (missed Grimsby).

I'm absolutely gagging for it, in truth!  ?

23 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Police have classified this gamer as a "High risk game".

Theres a high risk of them being pished judging by how early they were drinking in Utch this morning.

The town's absolutely packed with Vale and Sheff Utd fans going to Stoke. More coppers on duty than the Queens funeral!