Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

6 hours ago, Oldben said:

If our club did a deal for Cosgrove.

We would be doing it for the wrong reason.

At Plymouth Cosgrove, has scored 6 goals in 15 appearances this season.

He's unwanted at Birmingham, while they do want bielik.

Cosgrove is a lot younger than mcgoldrick and is a better player in my opinion than mcgoldrick.

It's likely to be Cosgrove plus some cash for bielik.

Under those circumstances the club might decide to a deal.

There's a problem, Birmingham want to get rid of Cosgrove because they don't want him.

Recalling Cosgrove might upset plymouth, that's not important.

I think Birmingham get the better deal if they get bielik.

Cosgrove plus cash doesn't give us the money to repay arsenal for bielik.

Since we can only sign free agents, we are left with the ability to only sign players that are surplus to requirements at their clubs plus being the wrong side of 30. They don't offer the club any resale value.

I would prefer to sign a better player than Cosgrove but without paying a transfer fee, what chance do we have.

Do you really think Cosgrove is better than Didzy?                  wtf GIF

7 hours ago, Oldben said:

If our club did a deal for Cosgrove.

We would be doing it for the wrong reason.

At Plymouth Cosgrove, has scored 6 goals in 15 appearances this season.

He's unwanted at Birmingham, while they do want bielik.

Cosgrove is a lot younger than mcgoldrick and is a better player in my opinion than mcgoldrick.

It's likely to be Cosgrove plus some cash for bielik.

Under those circumstances the club might decide to a deal.

There's a problem, Birmingham want to get rid of Cosgrove because they don't want him.

Recalling Cosgrove might upset plymouth, that's not important.

I think Birmingham get the better deal if they get bielik.

Cosgrove plus cash doesn't give us the money to repay arsenal for bielik.

Since we can only sign free agents, we are left with the ability to only sign players that are surplus to requirements at their clubs plus being the wrong side of 30. They don't offer the club any resale value.

I would prefer to sign a better player than Cosgrove but without paying a transfer fee, what chance do we have.

Cosgrove better than McG?????????????

image.gif.5c5c58bc4d5c36321abc50b0d7cca232.gif

I remember now why I don’t read these posts!

Edited by Ramarena

16 hours ago, Oldben said:

Birmingham delusional in their belief, that a swap deal can be done for our 8 million pound former arsenal player bielik, and in exchange, we take the awful Sam Cosgrove.

8 hours ago, Oldben said:

Did you sleep on it?

3 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Cosgrove better than McG?????????????

image.gif.5c5c58bc4d5c36321abc50b0d7cca232.gif

I remember now why I don’t read these posts!

McG is 35, Cosgrove is 26.

McG must surely be considering retirement, plus he's injury prone.

McG has scored 1 more goal than Cosgrove.

McG has almost zero, resale value.

I'm not saying Cosgrove is great, but is he the best player our club can get on a free transfer, at this time.

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

I'm not saying Cosgrove is great, but is he the best player our club can get on a free transfer, at this time.

I'd rather sign this guy.

t9ml8hSKxoi9.gif

57 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

Does it matter what Birmingham want? If there’s a recall clause in the contract why do we need their consent to use it?

not to get all Steve Gibson on them but wouldn’t we just be following what was agreed?

But Krystian doesn't want to play away at Cheltenham, despite agreeing to a recall stipulation to get his 2 hrs at the world cup.  He's now looking to renege on that agreement.  Another one to go with the rest.  I'd make the 'hostage' get his arse back here till someone coughs up a 2 million ransom.  Either that, or he can strap up the knees for a bumpy ride till the summer and the deepest darkest crapholes this leagues got to offer.

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

But Krystian doesn't want to play away at Cheltenham, despite agreeing to a recall stipulation to get his 2 hrs at the world cup.  He's now looking to renege on that agreement.  Another one to go with the rest.  I'd make the 'hostage' get his arse back here till someone coughs up a 2 million ransom.  Either that, or he can strap up the knees for a bumpy ride till the summer and the deepest darkest crapholes this leagues got to offer.

Would you like to share his post where he has actually said he wants to renege on his loan agreement? I just have missed that.

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He's stated he want's to stay were he is.  Seemingly before the tyres on the plane had hit the tarmac.l

From what I have I see he has just said he is happy at Birmingham. Which is a bit different to trying to renege on the terms of loan agreement. It seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to say when asked the direct question (which I assume he was). He’s hardly likely to say he isn’t happy given, as things stand, he’s likely to be there until the end of the season.

If Derby told him he is being recalled and he then tries to wriggle out of it then that’s a different story. But, as far as I’m aware, that hasn’t happened yet.

Edited by Tamworthram

17 hours ago, Oldben said:

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

Can't believe some people think Cosgrove is better than Didzy...

Also, the point would be that Bielik is miles better than Cosgrove, so the deal looks even worse in that case. Birmingham won't want to give us any money. I'm not even sure they have any unless Bellingham moves in January and they get a big sell on fee.

19 hours ago, Oldben said:

Surprised Owl GIF  seriously Oldben give up now