Matchday Thread v Hertha Berlin (H) 16th July 16:00

ollycutts1982

Looking forward to seeing some of the newbies against a better quality opponent. Unfortunately I fly to Florida at 11:10 so will miss it. 

Starting line up will be interesting to see. 

Wildsmith

Oduroh Davies Cashin Fozzy

Bird Hourihane

M-L Knight Barkhuizen

Didzy

Edited by uttoxram75
Corrected the kick off time!

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

Looking forward to this. I like preseason games where there’s no pressure and you can just sit back in the sun and enjoy some football, whilst seeing some new signings.

Me too. You get the chance to assess. Who works well with who and who’s got a touch or is made of the right stuff. Having some quality to play against makes it a realistic view too. 

13 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Looking forward to seeing some of the newbies against a better quality opponent. Unfortunately I fly to Florida at 11:10 so will miss it. 

Starting line up will be interesting to see. 

Wildsmith

Oduroh Davies Cashin Fozzy

Bird Hourihane

M-L Knight Barkhuizen

Didzy

Didzy who? Looking forward to seeing the new guys too.

Help please ...I'm thinking of taking my kids today for first time and want to sit at top of East stand...only east and north stand open. Will there be shade up there or full sun? Due to moving out of country Ive not been much to PPS since the Jim Smith years... Thanks. If someone knows that would be more helpful than calling a Derby county 0871 number... 

1 minute ago, marbs_ram said:

Help please ...I'm thinking of taking my kids today for first time and want to sit at top of East stand...only east and north stand open. Will there be shade up there or full sun? Due to moving out of country Ive not been much to PPS since the Jim Smith years... Thanks. If someone knows that would be more helpful than calling a Derby county 0871 number... 

Upper tier (near the back might be safer, I’ve not been there for a game in July) in the East Stand will be OK. It’s only really the lower tier that is exposed to the elements.

12 minutes ago, marbs_ram said:

I sit in the East Stand upper and you do get a bit of sun. It's the one very slight moan I have with my seat as, even in the non-summer months, I often get blinded by sunlight.

I'd just try and get one as close to the back of the stand as you can.