Premier League | 22/23 Season

Day

12 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

So they sacked him for a few misguided public comments?

Sometimes these things slip out after a heavy defeat, it must be difficult to remain composed.

Are we seriously saying that they only just discovered that they weren't aligned in their philosophy after this result? 

Pathetic decision. I hope they get relegated.

It wouldn’t be just those comments though. It’s probably been bubbling away all transfer window. He thinks this proves his point. The owners won’t change their stance. Probably no point dragging out the inevitable then if their visions simply aren’t going to ever be aligned. 

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Not surprised, And the rest of us shouldn't be surprised, The gulf was huge last season, Them down the road saw what was needed to happen and they spent spent spent, Bournemouth thought they could make do and mend, Never going to happen, Look at the state of the Championship now, Heaven help those who get promoted.

The gap between the Premier League and the Championship is Cavernous of Biblical proportions, Transfer window closes on Thursday, Dyche would be a fool to take this on, Only Warnock will...for a pay day?

Do you reckon Dyche is hoping for the Aston Villa job?

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Do you reckon Dyche is hoping for the Aston Villa job?

There'll be better clubs with more ambition, Villa could be a good fit ?, Leicester are broke, Fafana/Maddison agents will be advising those players to get the hell outa there, But getting those jobs now would be having to deal with what you were left with.

More sackings in the Premier by the end of September ?

I watched the second half of Leeds vs Everton. Leeds look better now than they did under Bielsa.

If I was a Villa and Leicester fan I’d be getting nervous now as the likes of Fulham and Southampton pick up points.

Early days but those tipped to struggle (Leeds, Soton and Fulham) don’t look like struggling.

it is hard to guess how dyche will do at another club because was he hamstrung by burnleys players or does he not have another way of playing. 

be interesting to see in his next job, i was hoping he would get the bournemouth job before the weekend but not looking likely

On 30/08/2022 at 10:25, Rammy03 said:

So they sacked him for a few misguided public comments?

Sometimes these things slip out after a heavy defeat, it must be difficult to remain composed.

Are we seriously saying that they only just discovered that they weren't aligned in their philosophy after this result? 

Pathetic decision. I hope they get relegated.

I don't - that'll mean one less place for Florist to occupy.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Brighton v Leicester is brilliant.

Brighton play such good football. Leicester look a mess.

Rodgers will walk soon.

If he’s given the chance to - get the feeling he’ll be gone regardless of whether he wants to or not