Ravel Morrison - Signed for DC United

DCFC1388

24 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Got sent a photo of the list of who turned up. Rumours of trialists coming in tomorrow so well probably have a greater understanding of who we can attract

who was there?

20 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Everyone you’d expect really. The only notable absences were knight, presume he’s had an extended break. Bryne wasn’t there. Buchanan was however. Rav wasn’t there. Cashin and thommo were present. Lawrence wasn’t there either. Everyone else was present

Davies fozzy Stearman Watson CKR? 

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Davies fozzy Stearman Watson CKR? 

Yes, the only ones missing that I could see was rav, bryne, Lawrence and knight. CKR, Davies (who has agreed a new deal), fozzy, Watson, cashin, Thompson, stearman, buchanan, bird, bielik, Stretton we’re all there. But tomorrows the interesting day with trailists set to come in tomorrow. Hopefully they come out soon 

Just now, Big Trav said:

Yes, the only ones missing that I could see was rav, bryne, Lawrence and knight. CKR, Davies (who has agreed a new deal), fozzy, Watson, cashin, Thompson, stearman, buchanan, bird, bielik, Stretton we’re all there. But tomorrows the interesting day with trailists set to come in tomorrow. Hopefully they come out soon 

Thanks for sharing. That sounds bit more positive

5 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

What does the purchase of the club have to do with Byrnes contract extension.  His contrcat extension has already happened , he is on the retained list.

If we can’t offer a contract I doubt very much we can extend a contract……..until we’re bought or can prove we can pay for the additional funds required, and the EFL approve it ?‍♂️

53 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Sibley?

55 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

If we can’t offer a contract I doubt very much we can extend a contract……..until we’re bought or can prove we can pay for the additional funds required, and the EFL approve it ?‍♂️

It was a 1 year option that the club triggered recently. It's suspected that his agent may be trying to wriggle out of it so he can walk away on a free transfer. 

1 hour ago, Big Trav said:

Did we have a senior goal keeper on trail?

Back to Ravel i'd love for him to stay he would be something special in League One.

6 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm sorry, but people hanging on a so called ITK posters every word need to get a grip, especially when they've  called stuff wrong in the recent past.

I do mean you, @Big Trav, for the avoidance of doubt.

I hate the fake ITKs too, and I admit I’ve been wrong in the past but I’m just telling people what I’ve been told. Things change in football very quickly. I’ve had a lot right, I was also told about Mel putting us into admin way before any one else. 

10 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Got sent a photo of the list of who turned up. Rumours of trialists coming in tomorrow so well probably have a greater understanding of who we can attract

So let me get this straight... You got sent a happy-snap of the players training which did not contain Byrne (note spelling) among others and that is now being offered as a definitive confirmation that Byrne is leaving the club? Why have you not included the others players who were also not in the photo in this assumption and how do we know said players are not simply returning later after International duty, or even carrying niggles and confined to the gym or physio room?

I'm not trying to be difficult here, it just seems to me that while you could be correct, effectively stating that Byrne is refusing to train is a bit strong based on a photo sent by a mate, which may or may not contain all the players who were actually present, unless of course, there is other evidence you've not mentioned.

9 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Outraged Daily Fail article incoming in 3, 2, 1...