Ravel Morrison - Signed for DC United

DCFC1388

11 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I took this as "the club had a list of who turned up for training and I was sent a photo of it" hence if a name wasn't on the list, they weren't there? 

Ah that makes a lot more sense - soz @Big Trav misunderstood your post.

That said @Crewton, could still be a lot of reasons for folk reporting back late for pre-season other than refusing to train and wanting out. 

23 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

That said @Crewton, could still be a lot of reasons for folk reporting back late for pre-season other than refusing to train and wanting out. 

There could indeed, though with the sideline about players wanting to rip up their contracts and Byrne not having been on international duty, the indicators are all pointing one way, you must admit? 

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

There could indeed, though with the sideline about players wanting to rip up their contracts and Byrne not having been on international duty, the indicators are all pointing one way, you must admit? 

I must not, that's the point! I'm one of those tedious f****** who mostly ignores Twitter rumours until proven. All we know for sure is that Byrne's contract has been extended and he's on the official retained list. The rest is just hearsay and gossip thus far. We've not even seen this list, for all that it proves ?‍♀️

I think he’s liked other tweets about going elsewhere.

My guess is more that someone looks after and there’s either a young intern ‘liking’ any post that says ravel morrison without looking or it’s one of them bots.

Or Ravel is going to QPR, I don’t know 

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I must not, that's the point! I'm one of those tedious f****** who mostly ignores Twitter rumours until proven. All we know for sure is that Byrne's contract has been extended and he's on the official retained list. The rest is just hearsay and gossip thus far. We've not even seen this list, for all that it proves ?‍♀️

The only question remains is whether the contract extension has been ratified by the EFL. I very much doubt it has until the takeover is complete and we can show proof we can actually pay the wages for that contract extension 

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

My guess is more that someone looks after and there’s either a young intern ‘liking’ any post that says ravel morrison without looking or it’s one of them bots.

He's liked tweets about going to QPR, Sunderland, Preston, and Huddersfield. All separate tweets.

What an utterly bizarre thing to do, if of course it's him doing it.

3 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

As much as I enjoyed watching Rav last season if it was between him and Hourihane I would choose the latter every time. 

Someone who can take a free kick and a corner would be useful I suppose 

5 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

The only question remains is whether the contract extension has been ratified by the EFL. I very much doubt it has until the takeover is complete and we can show proof we can actually pay the wages for that contract extension 

I believed that “option extensions” on contracts on the same terms where excluded from any transfer embargo’s specifically?

11 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

10 hours ago, Scott129 said:

He's liked tweets about going to QPR, Sunderland, Preston, and Huddersfield. All separate tweets.

What an utterly bizarre thing to do, if of course it's him doing it.

Judging by the way his tweets and Instagram captions are worded, I'd put money on it being Ravel himself who manages his social media accounts.