Ravel Morrison - Signed for DC United

DCFC1388

14 hours ago, CodnorRam said:

His official account has liked it so looks like he’s deffo off 

44F043B0-50F5-4DF2-A08A-3DBB2C1BEEC9.png

Loving the way all these players we've given a chance to young and old when they didn't fit elsewhere or agreed optional years with can't wait to get out the door.  I'm not overly buying this get my future sorted I'm afraid.  QPR manager advising he's signing and bet he's not even looked at a contract here.  Hope he enjoys his 5 games next year as 'cover'.

21 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I must not, that's the point! I'm one of those tedious f****** who mostly ignores Twitter rumours until proven. All we know for sure is that Byrne's contract has been extended and he's on the official retained list. The rest is just hearsay and gossip thus far. We've not even seen this list, for all that it proves ?‍♀️

The retained list is on the EFL site. Includes Byrne and Buchanan. 

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I was replying to your comment "we've not even seen this list". I have,  it's on the EFL site. 

Referring to the list of players Big Trav was sent that supposedly details who turned up to training. Every f***** has seen the retained list. You've just proven exactly why you need to read both what is posted and the post being replied to before chiming in mid-convo ?

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

12 hours ago, inter politics said:

Now Rooney has gone, less bothered about Ravel staying as I have doubts anyone else would get the same levels of performance from him. 

You Lie Harry Potter GIF by Sky     Cant agree with that , Rav matured as last season went on , showing great leadership and guidance  especially to the youngsters , finally seems like hes found a home no matter who the manager was/is , lets wait and see what happens

49 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Referring to the list of players Big Trav was sent that supposedly details who turned up to training. Every f***** has seen the retained list. You've just proven exactly why you need to read both what is posted and the post being replied to before chiming in mid-convo ?

Now now. I ain't going to trawl through every post and if you call something "this list" how am I supposed to guess you don't mean the retained list but some  other random list from Big Trav whoever he is? But now you explain it i agree with your post.. I would rather trust the retained list than some other random list that I haven't seen at all.

Will be sad to see him go, if Rooney had stayed I think we'd have seen a really good season from Ravel. 

If he goes, I wish him well and hope he gets another decent season with games. It would be sad if he falls back into the old Ravel, that plays a handful of games and doesn't seem to settle.

Definitely a player that I won't make my mind up about until I see what we are left with/can bring in.

On his day he can look quite classy and finally seems to have settled and matured. On the flip side he's getting on, doesn't score or create anywhere near as much as you would hope and defensively is a bit weak.

So...if he stays and we can't attract many other players then he could be a starter in League 1. But I think we have probably seen the ceiling of what he can offer and is taking up the 'creative spot' in the team that 'someone else' could do a lot more with.

Really will show our aspirations what we do with his position in the team. Bird, Knight, Thompson, Watson, Bielik etc  we have had lots of hard working box to box midfielders - interesting to see who is going to provide that creative spark in midfield.