Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Pretty sure I heard @Red_Dawn bleating to Sutton and Savage about the VAR being fixed because they knew there'd be a riot at Old Trafford if they lost.

Yeah, The Library is known for its riots.

A bit like Steve Cooper is known for his dashing good looks, Kenny Burns his hatred of pies and Brian Clough his desperation to move away from a real football town.

11 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

If they're in the mood for complaining about the decline in refereeing standards, perhaps they'd like to like to include the shocking performance of the referee in the 2021/22 Championship Playoff final as part of their evidence, yeah?

Oh, thought not.

Mardy t****.

Does Attwel own a bakery?

19 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Its not a bug, it's a feature

"Nottsnet, auto throttles your internet in the wake of yet another notts forest defeat to help preserve the mental health of those afflicted with forest fandom. This feature was first triled after the Yoeville play off and proved vastly popular..........."

Doing something to preserve the mental health of Notts Forest fans is like reminding Leeds fans they're not champions of Europe and hoping it'll preserve their humility.

You can't preserve something that does exist. 

Nottingham Forest have lodged an official complaint with the Professional Game Match Officials Limited (PGMOL) over the performance of the refereeing team in their 3-2 defeat at Manchester United.

Forest boss Steve Cooper said he needed to "bite his tongue" over what he really felt about referee Stuart Attwell and his colleagues.

However, it is understood Forest officials left Old Trafford seething over various decisions they felt were pivotal in deciding the game's outcome.

Attwell sent Forest skipper Joe Worrall off midway through the second half, deeming him to be the last man when he fouled Bruno Fernandes - even though central defensive partner Willy Boly was close by.

The referee then gave a penalty to the home side for a foul by Danilo on Marcus Rashford, which many felt was extremely harsh on the visitors. Fernandes subsequently scored what turned out to be the winner from the spot.

Forest will decide within the next 24 hours whether to go directly to PGMOL, which is already in the spotlight over Mike Dean's admission that he failed to instruct Anthony Taylor to review Marc Cucurella having his hair pulled during Chelsea's London derby with Tottenham last season because he was "a mate".

12 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

It's ok, I get it. You're triggered. 

Says the man whose previous post could be nailed into a thesaurus under the phrase 'triggered'.

You come in here for one purpose only - to wind people up. And then you whine when you get attacked. 

You're effectively a guest here. A guest nobody invited. I give my friends a lot more leeway when they come to my house than random strangers who want to annoy my friends. 

You are the latter. 

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

Says the man whose previous post could be nailed into a thesaurus under the phrase 'triggered'.

You come in here for one purpose only - to wind people up. And then you whine when you get attacked. 

You're effectively a guest here. A guest nobody invited. I give my friends a lot more leeway when they come to my house than random strangers who want to annoy my friends. 

You are the latter. 

I just look at him as the court jester, there for our amusement.

I humbly invite Pinkish Dawnie to continue to be our guest on the forum.

He provides much amusement and it should be clear to anyone that deep inside Dawnie there is a Derby fan trying to get out. He's still fighting it now, but sooner or later he'll be honest to himself that he loves DCFC and he can't live the forest lie anymore.

Don't let peer pressure lead you to a life time of the misery that the world knows as notts forest Dawnie.

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

You are the latter. 

Wait. You’re saying we’re not friends? 🥲