Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

We were selling out under Chris Hughton ? and I think I’m right in saying that the majority of games towards the tail end of the season were sellouts. 

How many you think you’ll get when the novelty of L1 wears off? Will your attendances beat the poor results you got last year? 

Yeah. ok

23,830 (vs. Middlesbrough, EFL Championship, 15 September)

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

6 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

We were selling out under Chris Hughton ? and I think I’m right in saying that the majority of games towards the tail end of the season were sellouts. 

How many you think you’ll get when the novelty of L1 wears off? Will your attendances beat the poor results you got last year? 

I guess at least 20,000 gates. 25,000 if we doing well

17 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Just cos they wouldn’t let you in, doesn’t mean it was a sell out. 

On 11/07/2022 at 23:02, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Remember it's not 2 points for a win anymore.  Was last century you played there after all.  You'll find most of the stands aren't wood anymore either. 

Points earned in the Premier League since June 1999.
Derby: 121
Forest: 0

It's embarrassing our tally is so low. Imagine how the Forest fans must feel ?

On 12/07/2022 at 06:50, Red_Dawn said:

You’ve no idea how naive this is. League One is absolutely horrendous to get out of. Every team raises their game for the “big clubs” and the novelty of playing at new ground soon wears off. 

We have a progressive manager with a habit of nailing transfers. We’ll do much better than many think. 

cat love GIF   Tell us another Dawnie