Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

35 million on a Championship standard full-back and an unproven lump upfront. 

Not much improvement on Spence and Davis really. 

Add in the wages, the promotion bonuses and Henderson's 100k to the already bloated wage bill and it would seem they have already spunked 50 million on naff all.

Add on the 30 million for the other unproven defenders and their wages and you're just short of blowing 90-100 million. Crazy. 

So easy to waste the riches of the PL. 

3 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest rode the crest of a wave and got promoted from an awful Championship.

Fulham are a better side and they’re nailed on for relegation too.

It’s going to be a fun season.

You’ve no idea how naive this is. League One is absolutely horrendous to get out of. Every team raises their game for the “big clubs” and the novelty of playing at new ground soon wears off. 

We have a progressive manager with a habit of nailing transfers. We’ll do much better than many think. 

16 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

You’ve no idea how naive this is. League One is absolutely horrendous to get out of. Every team raises their game for the “big clubs” and the novelty of playing at new ground soon wears off. 

We have a progressive manager with a habit of nailing transfers. We’ll do much better than many think. 

disappointed disbelief GIF

Edited by ThePrisoner

30 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

So, you’re saying, you might get as much as 6pts. I can’t see it, but I’ll be pleased for you if you prove me wrong. 

33 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Like Morgan Whittaker 700k

Besides, if you don’t spend robustly you’re just accepting relegation. Hello Huddersfield, Blackpool, Norwich.. etc

There’s a good chance we’ll be relegated, but even if we are the young players we’re buying have re-sellability. 

I’d suggest such matters probably fly over the head of your average League One fan, I’d focus on how you’re going to stay up and progress in the Domino’s trophy or whatever they’ve called it.. 

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by Red_Dawn

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Not a problem for yourself then as no one will be raising their game to play you in fact they may rest a few for more important games. 
what transfers has your manager nailed? I haven’t noticed anyone decent apart from the goalkeeper who is going to be busy

48 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Besides, if you don’t spend robustly you’re just accepting relegation. Hello Huddersfield, Blackpool, Norwich.. etc

There’s a good chance we’ll be relegated, but even if we are the young players we’re buying have re-sellability. 

I’d suggest such matters probably fly over the head of your average League One fan, I’d focus on how you’re going to stay up and progress in the Domino’s trophy or whatever they’ve called it.. 

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Why have you posted nearly 4,000 times on a Derby fan forum? 

4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Better listen to Dawnie on the league 1 stuff, after all, they have all that league 1 experience to draw on.

As for better than many think, oh, I agree, I think forest will comfortably get over 11 points. Not much more than that. But you've not got Billy Davies running things.

1 hour ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Maybe Forest will get a few sell outs next season...I guess the fickle fans will be coming out the woodwork. 

We were selling out under Chris Hughton ? and I think I’m right in saying that the majority of games towards the tail end of the season were sellouts. 

How many you think you’ll get when the novelty of L1 wears off? Will your attendances beat the poor results you got last year? 

33 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We were selling out under Chris Hughton ? and I think I’m right in saying that the majority of games towards the tail end of the season were sellouts. 

How many you think you’ll get when the novelty of L1 wears off? Will your attendances beat the poor results you got last year? 

Oh dawnie, I'm sure you're still haunted by forest's abysmal league 1 attendance. Did the panthers have a particularly good few years?

There were many plastic fans last season. I know someone who was on the pitch after the playoff semi who is a gooner. Bloke that lives behind me has started going to Forest games, he was also a gooner when he moved in now giving me s**** over the fence. Even one of my work colleagues who  lives in Derby but a diehard red dog is saying (of the Forest plastics) where were you lot when we were in league 1? 

Our support won’t die off, we’re galvanised up the Yin Yang don’t you know ?

Edited by BramcoteRam84