Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We'll see won't we.  A 202 million pound loss doesn't sound particularly well run.  The accountancy method was fine by the way .  They've just changed the regs on that   Should we list the 6 winding up orders Forest had while were at it.  Even taken to court by a firm of caterers.  

We’ll see? We’re in the Premier league and just won the most lucrative game in football. Even if we get relegated the clubs in a remarkably better financial position than it has been for 20 + years. 

You’re in League One and will be doing well if you manage to put out 11 players..

The financial issues I raised on here for years (and was largely mocked for raising) have come home to roost. 

Take the L. 

Edited by Red_Dawn

24 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We’ll see? We’re in the Premier league and just won the most lucrative game in football. Even if we get relegated the clubs in a remarkably better financial position than it has been for 20 + years. 

You’re in League One and will be doing well if you manage to put out 11 players..

The financial issues I raised on here for years (and was largely mocked for raising) have come home to roost. 

Take the L. 

Sour grapes or what ?

24 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Take the L. 

Not even a congratulations eh dawnie? Come oooonn....play nice?

47 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Take the L. 

I thought the VAR ref won that game 

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Take the L. 

Whatever love, keep squandering it on s*** players and we'll see you shortly. I'm off out.  Find a friend on gumps r'us for the evening. 

over on LTLF.

First thing I see

So can we apply for a data access request re: HMRC debt as its public money ?

Next one is that nob from Bristol

That or FOI. Would hope so but don't honestly know.

He's on the Wycombe one as well demanding they take 6 points of us and pushing for action from Couhig.

Bet he's been on these all fookin night.

?

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

over on LTLF.

First thing I see

So can we apply for a data access request re: HMRC debt as its public money ?

Next one is that nob from Bristol

That or FOI. Would hope so but don't honestly know.

He's on the Wycombe one as well demanding they take 6 points of us and pushing for action from Couhig.

Bet he's been on these all fookin night.

?

Bet he hasn't been on the Ipswich forum ?

16 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Bet he hasn't been on the Ipswich forum ?

Even the very tolerant Derby fan on there has finally called him out. 

AnotherDerbyFan

5 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Well I didn't think they would go bankrupt though I am glad they have suffered.

I was pondering the other day whether it would change their fans much but I doubt it- in certain aspects ie EFL regs and so forth, the most arrogant, know-nothing fanbase I have seen at this level- I am not including those who are largely PL just down for a while but consistently Championship based clubs. Clowes seems decent from early bits and what I've read- they don't deserve him I expect a sizeable minority of their entitled fans. Wish I'd gone to Pride Park in April but there's still time- maybe next season if I see my mate up North.

Get that writ in Mr. Couhig unless the claim has already been settled. Key q too is what % to HMRC...public money is public money after all.

You really are a very sad individual.

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

If they're really interested in ensuring that taxpayers aren't ripped off, they should get their teeth into the Covid loans, PPE and Track and Trace scandals, or is that a bit too daunting for them? 

Tosseurs. 

Because it's not really about public money and more about some narrative they've stirred up inside their own head about Mel era Derby being somehow uniquely evil in the history of sports...

9 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Take the L. 

We were literally saying the same thing in 2007... 

I was quite impressed with many Forest fans during our times of trouble, especially those I know and not the keyboard warriors that still live at home with their mum, or meat heads that start hitting other over the last pie.  Many appreciated the rivalry between us and although would never want us to see us win in the field were genuinely interested in seeing us survive.  To those fans, I wish them luck and hope their adventure in the PL is a good one.

However I suspect that they will drop down straight of the bat though, battered but somewhat financially enriched.

On another note I had an Aunt called Dawn, she was a communist hard line shop steward in the 70’s… Question:  Is that you speaking from the grave dear old Red Dawn?

Andrew